Official: Glenn aka Zizou thinks that Vieri will be a Juventino again (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
There are good chance that Trez will stay in the team at least for one year more...
Looking in the situation of the team, it seems that maybe all the forwards( trez, dp miccoli, Divaio) will stay. Last season we were the second best attack in serie A, with 67 goals, only one less than roma.Our problems were defensive......

If we keep the same strikers for next season, its ok for me.....

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
yeah, but we have to extend Trezeguets contract, otherwise he will leave on a free transfer, and that would be DAMN STUPID!
yeah... its ok with me if we got the same attack as last season, BUT i hope that we will sell di vaio (only for a good price) because i think that he IS too good to be SUB!.. IMO!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

yeah... its ok with me if we got the same attack as last season, BUT i hope that we will sell di vaio (only for a good price) because i think that he IS too good to be SUB!.. IMO!
you're right, if DV got more playing time, he'd do well, like in Parma... But who wants DV now?! I guess no-one... :down: If we sold DV, we could get some good youngster like Cavenaghi...

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

you're right, if DV got more playing time, he'd do well, like in Parma... But who wants DV now?! I guess no-one... :down: If we sold DV, we could get some good youngster like Cavenaghi...
yepp Cavenaghi would be greaT!

Oct 1, 2002
source = channel4.com

Juventus have ended any attempt to sign Christian Vieri, but transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists they never entered negotiations.

“At first you must dream,” Moggi told Telelombardia, “and afterwards a dream can evaporate. But we never dreamed of Vieri.”

This is quite a change of tune by the Bianconeri Director General, as throughout the last month he has repeatedly hinted at a swoop for the Inter striker.

However, the Nerazzurri’s refusal to cut the price tag and David Trezeguet’s renewed love for Juventus saw that proposed return collapse.

The arrival of Coach Fabio Capello convinced Trezeguet that he should stay on and not accept a switch to Barcelona.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that Vieri is certain to remain at the San Siro, as he has also been heavily linked with Real Madrid.

:LOL: Moggi , The big bad liar of Juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
:LOL: Moggi , The big bad liar of Juve.
:irritate: What's the fsckin point of all this 'deception'? We just end up back at square one and without any new players. I'm getting sick of the games Luciano. If you're gonna sign players, tell us. If not, then shut up

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:irritate: What's the fsckin point of all this 'deception'? We just end up back at square one and without any new players. I'm getting sick of the games Luciano. If you're gonna sign players, tell us. If not, then shut up
yeah, I'm getting impatient as well. :(
btw, after going back at square one,is there any chance we'll sign a new striker this season?
so far,we've lost interest in Vieri, Gilardino
I really hope Moggi make a surprise signing by getting Gilardino.
btw, there is only one striker linked with us this summer.. Chevanton.. are we going to get him?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Men, you have almost 14,000 posts.How is possible you still send a post like this one.......:dazed:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Men, you have almost 14,000 posts.How is possible you still send a post like this one.......:dazed:
After 14,000 posts of waiting and thinking "Moggi's got an ace up his sleeve", one gets tired of his games. Okay, maybe I spoke a bit harshly telling him to shut up, but honestly I wish we'd be a bit more straightforward in our approach to transfers. Sure, it might be satisfying to snatch a player from under Sensi's nose every now and then, but I'd rather know what the hell is actually happening with my team

Aug 26, 2003
i think it is a good decision not to buy Vieri!!! Vieri maybe has 2-3 good years, but he is 31 already and his wages demands are to high!! Therefore i would be happy if we extend Trez contract!!

hmm.. I would also happy if we keep all the other strikers!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Saturday 12 June, 2004 | Football Italia

Juve slam door on Vieri

Juventus have ended any attempt to sign Christian Vieri, but transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists they never entered negotiations.

“At first you must dream,” Moggi told Telelombardia, “and afterwards a dream can evaporate. But we never dreamed of Vieri.”

This is quite a change of tune by the Bianconeri Director General, as throughout the last month he has repeatedly hinted at a swoop for the Inter striker.

However, the Nerazzurri’s refusal to cut the price tag and David Trezeguet’s renewed love for Juventus saw that proposed return collapse.

The arrival of Coach Fabio Capello convinced Trezeguet that he should stay on and not accept a switch to Barcelona.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that Vieri is certain to remain at the San Siro, as he has also been heavily linked with Real Madrid.

Other reports suggest that the Italian international will hold on to his Inter jersey, but Coach Alberto Zaccheroni is packing his bags.

The club raised eyebrows on Friday when they called Zac to their headquarters for an impromptu meeting with directors, but President Giacinto Facchetti insists, “We only discussed pre-season preparations.”

Should Zaccheroni be removed from his post, then the Number One candidate to take over is Lazio’s Roberto Mancini.

=================

Forget Vieri, he's not coming to juve, at least according to C4.

p.s. glenn what happened :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)