Official: Giorgio Chiellini to Juve (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Capello developes young players pretty well, so hopefully the policy towards young players will be different from now on.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Capello develops young players pretty well? ok, then can anybody tell me why on earth he wants to get rid of Maresca, the only decent youngster that he freaking HAVE!!! Im sorry Zlatan its not agaisnt you its just that it gets on my nerves to see that we ant to sale Maresca and ofer him to get other players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets keep him and use him...why we have toloan players when we simply dont have enough quiality players in our team..

it will do no harm to try him... and if it didnt reesult..loan him in the mid season.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++
Capello develops young players pretty well? ok, then can anybody tell me why on earth he wants to get rid of Maresca, the only decent youngster that he freaking HAVE!!! Im sorry Zlatan its not agaisnt you its just that it gets on my nerves to see that we ant to sale Maresca and ofer him to get other players
I'm not sure he does, all this media speculation could just be made up. Anyways, Capello has a good track record with Cassano, D'Agostino, De Rossi, Mancini was unknown before he joined Roma, as was Samuel...

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Juve Sign The Next Zambrotta

Juventus added one of the best Italian prospects to their squad yesterday as they signed Italy Under 21 wing Giorgio Chiellini from Livorno.

well he cant be bad according to this

source is goal.com aka soccerage

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neurosis21 ] ++
Juve Sign The Next Zambrotta

Juventus added one of the best Italian prospects to their squad yesterday as they signed Italy Under 21 wing Giorgio Chiellini from Livorno.

well he cant be bad according to this

source is goal.com aka soccerage
I just hope he's a good player and that he would be a benefit for Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)