OFFICIAL - Dario Knežević signed for Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
Good news,he better go to Torino,and we bring someone else...Ivanovic?;)

At least Knezevic played in Euro,he guarded players like Ibrahimovic,Inzaghi etc....

what di Ivanovic did? Wtched for Ural sheppards players from ther side of ex soviet union? Overrated....as guy said,we are Juventus... If we must have a defender from Chelsea it could only be Terry or carvalho.....not a backup's team backup...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
At least Knezevic played in Euro,he guarded players like Ibrahimovic,Inzaghi etc....

what di Ivanovic did? Wtched for Ural sheppards players from ther side of ex soviet union? Overrated....as guy said,we are Juventus... If we must have a defender from Chelsea it could only be Terry or carvalho.....not a backup's team backup...
That wont happen with the current board of directors. We are linked with washed up players...we probably play Alonso and Sissoko,both are Liverpools second choice midfield pairing ..we pay them the millions so that they can sign Mascherano and mayb Silva. Then our alternatives are Stankovic who was Inter's most useless player in the midfield last season , gone are the days where every starting position of Juve team is made of players whom are representing their country internationally.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

1-the defender we are getting is for our own back up,we are NOT after a starter,i wish we were,but as it seems now we only getting backup CB for Stendardo who left back to Lazio.

so,if it's backup i really don't mind if it's Knezevic but i just prefer Ivanovic in terms of potential,because he was doing really great in Lokomotiv.really great.

2-Knezevic played only a few minutes at the Euro if iirc...

Anyway for a 5th defender,i'd take anyone of them anyday,just prefer Ivanovic as i think he has more potential,but if Knezevic is cheaper,then let's get him.

-------Mellberg---Chiellini---
-------(Legro)-----(Andrade)-------
-------------(Knezevic)-------------

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
1-the defender we are getting is for our own back up,we are NOT after a starter,i wish we were,but as it seems now we only getting backup CB for Stendardo who left back to Lazio.

so,if it's backup i really don't mind if it's Knezevic but i just prefer Ivanovic in terms of potential,because he was doing really great in Lokomotiv.really great.

Anyway for a 5th defender,i'd take anyone of them anyday,just prefer Ivanovic as i think he has more potential,but if Knezevic is cheaper,then let's get him.

Ivanovic is in a difficult situation right now. His price tag is horrendously high, his wages probably too, and there's absolutely no chance for him to get ANY playing time. That's why it's pretty much impossible to get him. We don't know what's going on with him, and there must be reason why he's not even benched at chelsea.

That's why the Knezevic-option is the better one, without any doubt. He comes for nearly nothing, and surely is a decent backup. He may be 5th choice at this moment, but we definately NEED someone who can immediately play on a decent level. With Andrade, we don't know what's going to happen, Mellberg is another big question mark, and legro's fitness might as well drop again. Our only secured spot is Chiellini, who is suspension prone, so we NEED to have a replacement for stendardo and i like the way we handles this, by loaning players out. We get a croatian NT-defender for 1 1/2 million. that's definitely a great deal. And the fact that torino wanted him shows that he's surely NOT completely useless.

Ivanovic surely would be an option for the future, but we need players NOW. In 2 or 3 years, we'll be in a position where we can look for 20-yr-olds again, before we have to look for players at the peak of their career!

Mar 14, 2004

No shit sherlock.....

But he did raped your ass in qualification while Ivanovic was overuned by some Azerbedjan world class strikers......

And how the fck would YOU know that Ivanovic has more potential? Are you a scout or sth? Guy hasn't played a game in year or so..... and when he did,as I said,he watched mongoloid half-humans from Ural....

Knezevic scored in SerieA,Ivanovic scored against Dinamo Požarevac and sth.

Remember,when you're wanted man in defence that conceeded the most goals in SerieA,you must worth atleast something....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nice !
Welcome Dario.

Blanc said that we're looking only for a midfielder+reserve keeper but today we bought a defender so it gives us hope that we may actually buy few more players apart from the promised CM and GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)