Official Cricket thread (3 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
being in Adelaide today before the game was a sight to behold. Supporters of Pakistan and India EVERYWHERE! I was in Glenelg this morning, a popular beach suburb not that close to the city and the roads were a sea of green and blue.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
missing india - pak world cup match just sucks, man
I decided to sleep through it.

Good win but there is no denying that this will be our best moment in this WC. I'm not expecting much coz this team is in transition. They should have sacked Dhoni 6 months ago and gave Kohli some time to get a team together the way he wanted to. But nooooo in india they let crickets play till they are ready to get old enough to disintegrate.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
West Indies :lol:

So pathetic today.I guess most of their players are already dreaming about how much money they're going to get from Carribean T20 league and IPL.

I really hate the current format of the WC.Having the top 3 teams qualifying out of each pool would've made the games even more competitive and would've also added a lot of drama and excitement to the tourney cos you know atleast one top team will miss out on the next stage.
But in this current annoyingly predictable format,you can see teams like West Indies lose to the likes of Ireland and still somehow make it to the next stage.This sucks imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Having top 3 teams as opposed to top 4 in the current format*

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
England should just stop participating in world cups no matter which sport.What an embarrassment they are.

Kudos to Bangladesh though.So happy they made it through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)