Official Cricket thread (2 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I have no idea who half of these new players are and where did they come from.

That fuck is a Pujara? Who's that other vijay guy? Who is Bhubhaneshwaaar?

Still winning though.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
So no ones dominating these days them. Among them all i think Byrone's chokers and England look the strongest.

I want Dhoni to he sacked and Kohli made skipper.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Havent watched cricket in a while ,and i just tuned in to watch the India-Australia game.WTF ? We absolutely destroyed them.Won by an innings and 135 runs.lol

Is the Australian test side seriously that bad these days ?

- - - Updated - - -

PS.Ramiz Raja sounds more Indian than Pakistani nowadays seriously.lol.Love his commentary though.Defo one of my fav commentators.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Havent watched cricket in a while ,and i just tuned in to watch the India-Australia game.WTF ? We absolutely destroyed them.Won by an innings and 135 runs.lol

- - - Updated - - -

PS.Ramiz Raja sounds more Indian than Pakistani nowadays seriously.lol.Love his commentary though.Defo one of my fav commentators.
they just lost Ponting and Hussey so naturally will struggle.

My mate had his debut for Australia vs India (b-side I think in the practices) about 2-3 weeks ago, which is pretty cool.
name?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Barely a decent batsman other than Clarke and no decent spinner means they ain't likely to do much playing in India.

Their pace attack is good enough that they'll do damage on pitches that suit them a bit more, though.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't get Indian frustration towards Dhoni. Would kill for Pakistan to have a captain like him.
What you will never realise is that MSD's team was the best Indian squad ever assembled. If Dhoni was any better than an average we would have dominated everyone as soon as we became world champions. (Like australia dominated in their era)

Dhoni's the luckiest captain ever.

Btw let's see what Ahmed's view is regarding your statement :D

@Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What you will never realise is that MSD's team was the best Indian squad ever assembled. If Dhoni was any better than an average we would have dominated everyone as soon as we became world champions. (Like australia dominated in their era)

Dhoni's the luckiest captain ever.

Btw let's see what Ahmed's view is regarding your statement :D

@Ahmed
totally with Melo on that one, his keeping alone would fix half our problems.

champion cricketer.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol2:

You should hear his analysis on golf.
I know much more about golf than cricket, because I play golf to a high enough standard to really know what's going on.

Never been more than a back garden cricketer*.

*That's not a euphemism, however much it may sound like one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)