Official Cricket thread (1 Viewer)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #183
    but pakistan did well having dropped catches against south africa in odi series and nearly won the series so whats the difference
    Pakistan bowled well in that series.The fielding in this series has been poor,but the difference between this one and the one against SA has been the bowling.No one has done well consistnetly other than Shoaib Akhtar.

PS.Are Dhoni and RP.Singh out from the first test?And Is Dravid playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Glw4VFOhZmw

Where are these guys??
    They'll get their chances on the team soon im sure.You expect changes after losing to India:D

Anwar Ali is fucking SICK!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Dude you do know we've owned you since the creation of our country right? That's not even a joke. You want me to post the stats of all India v Pakistan matches?

edit: Not only have we owned you in cricket we've owned you in hockey as well, both popular sports in the sub continent.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    i am going to personally beat both of your asses for talkin all this noise. bring your stats and lets throw down you dirty mofo's

its clobberin' time, ma chodho

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    Pakistan bowled well in that series.The fielding in this series has been poor,but the difference between this one and the one against SA has been the bowling.No one has done well consistnetly other than Shoaib Akhtar.

PS.Are Dhoni and RP.Singh out from the first test?And Is Dravid playing?

They'll get their chances on the team soon im sure.You expect changes after losing to India:D

Anwar Ali is fucking SICK!
    rp singh will not play so may be munaf may play or we will play with three spinners dhoni is also doubtful he is 50-50 for the match i think yuvi will play in his place and dravid is 100% playing. i wanted sehwag in test squad as he plays well against pakistan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)