Official Cricket thread (9 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
England has been an awesome test side for quite some time. Just because they suck at ODIs doesn't make them cack. They deserve the number 1 spot. Especially after what Ravi Shastri did.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
TBH i was expecting India to lose this test series. England have been an awesome test side and Indian bowling is NOTHING without zaheer. WC cup was followed by a Zimb tour with India C side and with that punk raina as the caption followed by a B team win in WI. It's a fact that every sub-continent team struggles on seam pitches and im sure any other sub-continent team would have been beaten by this current England side. Worst test series in India's history as far as i can remember and it was very necessary to bring them back to the ground. Hopefully dhoni gets his head outta his ass and stops being arrogant.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Man, Test cricket is soooo boring. :D

SA looking pretty solid now.

Aussie bowlers ain't getting the line right consistently enough.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Anth, at least your team is filled with young, inexperienced guys. We have no excuse, just poor, poor cricket along with a joke of a cricket board.
The problem is we don't give any youngsters real opportunities. I thought we had some good young bowlers on the rise but as soon as they don't perform in their first test we drop them never to be seen again. We've been turning over so much youth over the past three years we're going nowhere in this direction.

SA are looking pretty good to me.

Man, Test cricket is soooo boring. :D

SA looking pretty solid now.

Aussie bowlers ain't getting the line right consistently enough.
There are so many critical, fundamental errors being made with the bat and ball.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Anth, at least your team is filled with young, inexperienced guys. We have no excuse, just poor, poor cricket along with a joke of a cricket board.
I think I walked by your cricket board once. Good place to get coffee next door, is all I can remember. :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The problem is we don't give any youngsters real opportunities. I thought we had some good young bowlers on the rise but as soon as they don't perform in their first test we drop them never to be seen again. We've been turning over so much youth over the past three years we're going nowhere in this direction.

SA are looking pretty good to me.
Yeah 47 all out is pretty fucking terrible but on the bright side, it's not england that ripped through your batting line up.:D Well the current crop of youngsters brought on this tour have shown good promise, Ponting just isn't bringing enough to the table. We're far from great considering the change in captaincy, Amla just isn't sure of himself yet but he'll get there.

I think I walked by your cricket board once. Good place to get coffee next door, is all I can remember. :D
They certainly do run the national cricket team like a coffee shop.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)