Official Cricket thread (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
got damn india got lucky from 1 ball one run.....lucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky lucky INDIA....
watch it son :(

What a match!The Ballout was hilarious though.I always knew Pakistan would lose it.We're the Italy of Cricket:D
:rofl:

jai hind!!
forza hindustan!

but it was a good match dude, really dramatic IMO :pint:

Apr 15, 2006
got damn india got lucky from 1 ball one run.....lucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky luckylucky lucky lucky INDIA....
yup... that's what they are... :agree:

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    Yes:D

Those dancers are so irritating.At first i liked the girls because they were hot,but its only getting more irritating with time.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Yes:D

Those dancers are so irritating.At first i liked the girls because they were hot,but its only getting more irritating with time.
    lol yea they show them more than the cricket...but great victory...our openers are still very shaky...

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    watch it son :(

:rofl:

jai hind!!
    forza hindustan!

but it was a good match dude, really dramatic IMO :pint:
    they took sooo long to do the bowlout that in the end it was such an anti-climax...great match and in fact it was better for Pak that India finished 1st coz they have a harder group than us!

OP
    HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    lol yea they show them more than the cricket...but great victory...our openers are still very shaky...
    I hate Imran Nazir.The guy's a load of usless shit.I was so hoping tha Afridi goes up the order,but he wasnt.They should try opening with him and Salman Butt today.

lol oh is that what they doing, dancing they suck so bad I'm embarrassed for them :D
    Yes its dancing:D.They have no co-ordination,and its so overdone!

like is said b4

FORZA HINDUSTAN :D
    Have India played a Super 8 match as yet?We play the Aussies today.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I hate Imran Nazir.The guy's a load of usless shit.I was so hoping tha Afridi goes up the order,but he wasnt.They should try opening with him and Salman Butt today.

Yes its dancing:D.They have no co-ordination,and its so overdone!

Have India played a Super 8 match as yet?We play the Aussies today.
    He's got the talent but has seriously bad shot selection...and our middle order is not gonna perform in every match so we have to do something about the top order...i wanna see Shahid open against Bangladesh with Salman Butt...shift Nazir to 3 and so forth...and wat an innings by Misbah...he is proving a lot of ppl including me wrong and played another gem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)