Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
AzzurriGirl said:
Andy, I am Italian American...my roots are in Naples like mio capitano Cannavaro. Because my dh is Italian/Italian we subscribed to RAI International and in the early 90's I began to watch Italian soccer. I've been an Azzurri fan since 1982 with Paolo Rossi (I was very very young then :D ) and I remember watching that game on Telemundo because we couldn't stand the American soccer play by play guys...and I don't speak Spanish. Anyway, until we got RAI it was only World Cup games I could see and because of that became a total Azzurri fan. Then because of Roby Baggio I began to follow Juve.

Thank you Mrs Pado's Shoes for the formal invitation. I'm honored and will make my way over there soon.

sounds all too familiar....

I remember watching the Spanish channel back in 1982 during the WC (was it Telemundo or SIN- Spanish International Network ??), because they had coverage of all the games, and the American announcers were piss poor

Oh come on, what are you talking about?

RonalDINGO, RoBINGO, and ZiDAYNE are the correct pronunciations, dude.

And that Carlos Machado guy is Portuguese for fuck's sake
I have always said that is my biggest complaint about FSC...none of the idiots can pronounce the Portuguese names...or even many of the Italian ones

Makes them look like amateurs

btw- RAI International has a show on Monday thru Friday at 1:30 pm est called RAI Sportsera, that covers Serie A news

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
It seems there is some kind of problem considering Emerson and Cannavaro transfer:

Intrigo: Cannavaro ed Emerson non sono ancora del Real
25 07 2006
Piccola curiosità fatta notare dal quotidiano torinese "Tuttosport". Cannavaro ed Emerson non sono ancora di fatto del Real Madrid non essendo ancora conclusa ufficialmente la trattativa. La Juventus, infatti, non ha ancora ricevuto l'accettazione dei contratti da parte delle Merengues clausole comprese.

hope?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
m_elayyan said:
why do we need to keep this thread , he is not Juve player anymore
Same reason we are keeping you, you are a Barceloan fan now are you not?
@Mark77, I was not saying Cl, he cannot win Cl with Capello in charge of his team, i was talking of their league , la liga which is a more realistic prospect

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #507
    denco said:
    Same reason we are keeping you, you are a Barceloan fan now are you not?
    @Mark77, I was not saying Cl, he cannot win Cl with Capello in charge of his team, i was talking of their league , la liga which is a more realistic prospect
    I am Juve and Barca fan , do u have a problem in this??
    as for canna as much i liked him , i now hate him for joining real

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    wow he is wearing Zidane's old football jersey, wonder if in Cl final against Inter, he would walk to the bench and headbutt Materazzi just for the heck of it

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    m_elayyan said:
    I am Juve and Barca fan , do u have a problem in this??
    Nope cos ure insignificant to me. But you have said in the past that you are no more a Juventus fan and now a Barcelona fan

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    denco said:
    Same reason we are keeping you, you are a Barceloan fan now are you not?@Mark77, I was not saying Cl, he cannot win Cl with Capello in charge of his team, i was talking of their league , la liga which is a more realistic prospect

:lol2:

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #511
    denco said:
    Nope cos ure insignificant to me. But you have said in the past that you are no more a Juventus fan and now a Barcelona fan
    you are like shit to me too but i want to tell you that i am a barca and juve fan for a long time asshole

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    m_elayyan said:
    you are like shit to me too but i want to tell you that i am a barca and juve fan for a long time asshole
    I did not mean you are insignificant, i just meant that i do not come here cos of you so why should i have a problem with you when i don't care about your personal life. I have just noticed that you started this thread, gee what lovely brain cells you must have miss little red riding hood

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
    half of me wishes Cannavaro well and luck for his time at Real (and since im Italian, we need Cannavaro at his best for Italy) but the other side says, i hope they dont win anything and he just cant get into the spainish league, doesnt like the people or the country. That will show how much he misses Juve. (the dark side talking)

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Too bad you left Cannavaro, you were one of my favorite players. We won't be seeing another Cannavaro in any time now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)