Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
He said he wanted to stay!!! Yeah, only fools don't change their minds but when he said that it's gave all Juventini hope and you know the rest.
Everyone said they wanted to stay, excluding thuram. It's simply polite to say so, and gets yourself on good grounds with the club and fans incase your transfer falls through. Even now, I don't think Buffon has any intention of staying, but that is yet to be seen.

The only "super stars" who I think have any realistic chance of staying are Del Piero (obvious) and Nedved, because of his extreme dedication to the club, and the fact he probably hasn't got too much left in him.

@ AzzurriGirl : Welcome, but I personally reccommend that you leave before you're brutally assaulted online by a bunch of indonesians :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
denco said:
Are you doing Clint from Usual suspects as thats a very bad impression i gotta tell you. Its pfft he is gone. Poof, well, that stands for something else . About Cannavaro, you do realise that now , he does not have any championships to his name in club football. going to Real madrid might change that, then again it might not.
The 1 very surprising aspect of this whole thing is that i have not spotted a single post from Torino fans in this forum, seeing that we have both swapped divisions, i ma baffled that they are not sucking it to us more. Also what stadium are we actually gonna play in next season?
no I wasn't.

CL with Madrid? maybe but Capello is the coach so...:pint:

About the stadium, it will be at the stadio Comunale/Olimpico and maybe a couple of games at the Delle Alpi.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
no I wasn't.

CL with Madrid? maybe but Capello is the coach so...:pint:

About the stadium it will be at the stadio Comunale/Olimpico and maybe a couple of games at the Delle Alpi.

Does the Comunale have lights? I don't remember there being any last time I was there (given that was about 2002)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Does the Comunale have lights? I don't remember there being any last time I was there (given that was about 2002)
I don't know. I guess they do. They do play at night sometimes so they must have some. It's gonna be great watching(if we catch serie B) them on Friday and Monday nights for the anticipo and posticipo. :tdown:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
I don't know. I guess they do. They do play at night sometimes so they must have some. It's gonna be great watching(if we catch serie B) them on Friday and Monday nights for the anticipo and posticipo. :tdown:

:wallbang:

:disagree:

:tdown:

:cry:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
Everyone said they wanted to stay, excluding thuram. It's simply polite to say so, and gets yourself on good grounds with the club and fans incase your transfer falls through. Even now, I don't think Buffon has any intention of staying, but that is yet to be seen.

The only "super stars" who I think have any realistic chance of staying are Del Piero (obvious) and Nedved, because of his extreme dedication to the club, and the fact he probably hasn't got too much left in him.

@ AzzurriGirl : Welcome, but I personally reccommend that you leave before you're brutally assaulted online by a bunch of indonesians :D
:lol:!!!
did you find the video, seb?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AzzurriGirl said:
Grazie for the nice welcome. Yes, Andy I am an American citizen but I do speak some Italian and read Italian even better so perhaps I can be of some help translating stuff for you all.
That's interesting, and the reason why I'm asking is because I'm an American citizen myself, born and raised in this little land of our's. American fans of Juventus are very hard to come by, let alone truly American soccer fans in general.

However, we do have a bunch of Italian-American fans on this site, including posters such as Padovano, Sergio, and Vinman, who frequent the Nick against the world thread. That's basically where all the Americans here call "home."

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Nick Thread needs more chicks.

Just like "Mars needs Women"

The only women we have in that thread right now are Fabiana and Erik. :D

Azzurri Girl, you have been extended a formal invitation

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
MrsPado'sShoes said:
The Nick Thread needs more chicks.

Just like "Mars needs Women"

The only women we have in that thread right now are Fabiana and Erik. :D

Azzurri Girl, you have been extended a formal invitation
You're damn right we need more estrogen in our thread.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Andy, I am Italian American...my roots are in Naples like mio capitano Cannavaro. Because my dh is Italian/Italian we subscribed to RAI International and in the early 90's I began to watch Italian soccer. I've been an Azzurri fan since 1982 with Paolo Rossi (I was very very young then :D ) and I remember watching that game on Telemundo because we couldn't stand the American soccer play by play guys...and I don't speak Spanish. Anyway, until we got RAI it was only World Cup games I could see and because of that became a total Azzurri fan. Then because of Roby Baggio I began to follow Juve.

Thank you Mrs Pado's Shoes for the formal invitation. I'm honored and will make my way over there soon.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Andy said:
You're damn right we need more estrogen in our thread.

Why am I watching wrestling right now??

Why Why Why???

This just isn't cool. However, Shawn Michaels is on, and he's alwys been too cool for words.

Still doesn't explain the fact why I can't keep my eyes away from this train wreck.

Anyway, Cannavaro is gone. Whatever.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
AzzurriGirl said:
Andy, I am Italian American...my roots are in Naples like mio capitano Cannavaro. Because my dh is Italian/Italian we subscribed to RAI International and in the early 90's I began to watch Italian soccer. I've been an Azzurri fan since 1982 with Paolo Rossi (I was very very young then :D ) and I remember watching that game on Telemundo because we couldn't stand the American soccer play by play guys...and I don't speak Spanish. Anyway, until we got RAI it was only World Cup games I could see and because of that became a total Azzurri fan. Then because of Roby Baggio I began to follow Juve.

Thank you Mrs Pado's Shoes for the formal invitation. I'm honored and will make my way over there soon.
Wait until you find out the reason for my username. :D

Good lord, woman, how old are you??

You must be at least into your late 20's. Wow, somebody else here on this forum who is within 10 years of me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
MrsPado'sShoes said:
Why am I watching wrestling right now??

Why Why Why???

This just isn't cool. However, Shawn Michaels is on, and he's alwys been too cool for words.

Still doesn't explain the fact why I can't keep my eyes away from this train wreck.

Anyway, Cannavaro is gone. Whatever.
Wait a minute, you're watching wrestling?

Wrestling???

I think I'm going to revoke that dedication to you.

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Andy said:
Wait a minute, you're watching wrestling?

Wrestling???

I think I'm going to revoke that dedication to you.

:D

Well, not anymore.

Shawn Michaels just got flattened. :D

Its either that or FSW Report on FSC, and they just butcher the hell out of everyone's names. Its like listening to fingernails on a blackboard.

Bobby McMahon makes meh want to puuuuuukkkkkkeeeeee. What the hell is he all abbboooooooooootttttt, anyway

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AzzurriGirl said:

Thank goodness for RAI International. I subscribed to that channel about two years ago, and it really saved me for when GOL TV decided to not air one of the Juventus matches. Actually, I recall RAI showing almost every Juventus match from the 2004 season, if I remember correctly.

Shame I don't understand Italian... yet.

And by all means, if Sergio sends a formal invitation, you best better accept it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Andy said:
Thank goodness for RAI International. I subscribed to that channel about two years ago, and it really saved me for when GOL TV decided to not air one of the Juventus matches. Actually, I recall RAI showing almost every Juventus match from the 2004 season, if I remember correctly.

Shame I don't understand Italian... yet.

And by all means, if Sergio sends a formal invitation, you best better accept it.
Yes, because I don't give out Invitations to that thread like its Government Cheese. Although I have been known to give away Government Cheese to hot, homeless chicks:shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
MrsPado'sShoes said:
Well, not anymore.

Shawn Michaels just got flattened. :D

Its either that or FSW Report on FSC, and they just butcher the hell out of everyone's names. Its like listening to fingernails on a blackboard.

Bobby McMahon makes meh want to puuuuuukkkkkkeeeeee. What the hell is he all abbboooooooooootttttt, anyway
Oh come on, what are you talking about?

RonalDINGO, RoBINGO, and ZiDAYNE are the correct pronunciations, dude.

And that Carlos Machado guy is Portuguese for fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)