Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Dont fool yourselves...

Canna will be leaving us very soon....

along with Zamby, Buffon, Neddy, Vieira, Trez, Thuram, and I may even speculate that if DP gets an offer from Arsenal, he may be gone too :cry:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Awwww how sad, he is such a great defender. :( I have really admired his play throughout the years. But honestly I think if I put myself in any of their shoes, I wonder if I would stay. I love Juve, I really do but I'd be torn between making a comeback for my club and my personal disatisfaction of being in Serie B. I think it is really easy to sit on the sidelines and say I will do this or that, but I can only imagine what it is like for them. And additionally with Moggi's doing Juve is not what it used to represent to me anymore. :( Man I could give that man a kick where it hurts the most.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
CauldronWench said:
Awwww how sad, he is such a great defender. :( I have really admired his play throughout the years. But honestly I think if I put myself in any of their shoes, I wonder if I would stay. I love Juve, I really do but I'd be torn between making a comeback for my club and my personal disatisfaction of being in Serie B. I think it is really easy to sit on the sidelines and say I will do this or that, but I can only imagine what it is like for them. And additionally with Moggi's doing Juve is not what it used to represent to me anymore. :( Man I could give that man a kick where it hurts the most.
Where's that???:shifty:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
looks like canna wants to go to madrid, reports suggested that he snubbed chelsea and milan to go there.

wont believe anything yet though

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The bad news has just been confirmed:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry, Canna...

I won't cheer for you ever in the future as you joined those idiots...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cannavaro ready for Real

MADRID, Spain (AP) -- Italy's World Cup winning captain and Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has decided to sign for Real Madrid next season:cry: :cry: , a Spanish newspaper reported on Sunday.

Cannavaro called former Juventus and current Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello and told him that he will play for the Spanish club, the sports daily AS reported.

The 32-year-old defender, widely considered one of the top players at the World Cup in Germany, has also been targeted by Chelsea and AC Milan, according to media reports.

After the reported call, Capello contacted Real chairman Ramon Calderon to confirm that Cannavaro will be in the Santiago Bernabeu next season, AS said without naming a source.

Madrid's sports director Peja Mijatovic said earlier this week that the club was close to signing Cannavaro.

Juventus, Italy's domestic champion for the past two years, has been relegated to Serie B in the country's match-fixing scandal but can appeal. Several of its players are reportedly seeking to move to other clubs.

Real Madrid have not won a trophy in three years, despite a glittering line-up that boasts players like Ronaldo and David Beckham.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/football/07/16/spain.cannavaro.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:

Sorry, Canna...

Cannavaro ready for Real

MADRID, Spain (AP) -- Italy's World Cup winning captain and Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro has decided to sign for Real Madrid next season:cry: :cry: , a Spanish newspaper reported on Sunday.

Cannavaro called former Juventus and current Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello and told him that he will play for the Spanish club, the sports daily AS reported.

The 32-year-old defender, widely considered one of the top players at the World Cup in Germany, has also been targeted by Chelsea and AC Milan, according to media reports.

After the reported call, Capello contacted Real chairman Ramon Calderon to confirm that Cannavaro will be in the Santiago Bernabeu next season, AS said without naming a source.

Madrid's sports director Peja Mijatovic said earlier this week that the club was close to signing Cannavaro.

Juventus, Italy's domestic champion for the past two years, has been relegated to Serie B in the country's match-fixing scandal but can appeal. Several of its players are reportedly seeking to move to other clubs.

Real Madrid have not won a trophy in three years, despite a glittering line-up that boasts players like Ronaldo and David Beckham.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SPORT/football/07/16/spain.cannavaro.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Wait,but we have an appeal ,right?
Why would he go before it?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
a Spanish newspaper reported on Sunday

I'll wait when I see it on Real's or Juve's site. After that I'll unstick this thread.
The guy is a WC champion and could have been a Juve legend if he decided to stay in our most difficult period. Players like him will take the easy way and run to teams like Real, Milan....and hopefully win sh*t.

Take in consideration that Cannavaro is 33, just won the ultimate trophy and will play for a "team" of Big heads. It's a fact that Canna reached his peak this year and can only go down. Still, he'd be better than Kovac, Masiello, Legrottaglie and Tudor put together.

We took Fabio when he was in the gutter at Inter and turned him into the worlds best defender.

Thanks Fab, thanks a lot. I hope what the papers say are false.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dominic said:
Because the appeal isn't going to get us out of Serie B.
I know that but,at the moment, we don't know are we gonna change our -30 deficit to maybe -20 which will fairly increase our chances to enter serie A next year,and we can loan him for a year than.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ReBeL said:

Sorry, Canna...

Cannavaro ready for Real

noo, not to real please fabio..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)