Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Juve_26 said:
raull is the easiest forward for the defenders and if you want to stop ronaldo give him 2 or 3 harsh tackles he'll be scared and wont keep the ball on his feet
Raul used to be a great player. But still he is a good player now.
And yeah..ronaldo is a cry baby :D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Juve_26 said:
yeah raul used to be really great but i dont know whats happenning to him hes running on all the field like he know nothing about soccer
Injury ruins his career. Same goes to Del Piero.
Fortunately Del Piero has great character to bring back his best performance.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
d.nico said:
with capello and zlatan reunite, this is possible :D
for capello at least zlatan can play on the field. capello will give him a free role.
I heared that Ibrahimovic and Capello have broke-up.:D

BTW,after Ibrahimovic's bad performances,I think that evenCapello doesn't want to take him!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
giovanotti said:
I heared that Ibrahimovic and Capello have broke-up.:D

BTW,after Ibrahimovic's bad performances,I think the evenCapello doesn't want to take him!
romantic couple get fighting sometimes but they keep loving each other :heart2:
:sick:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
d.nico said:
romantic couple get fighting sometimes but they keep loving each other :heart2:
:sick:

I really hope that somone will buy Ibrahimovic:pint: ...real would be the best because they would choke with him,but that move is hard to happen.:pumpkin:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
don't tease ur selves , cappello didn't have too much possibilities here at juventus ! an awful bench of players. at madrid he'll have good replacements.
but we'll still win them when back to serie A

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Canna salutes Lippi

Fabio Cannavaro has sent a personal message of thanks to departing Italy boss Marcello Lippi with an open letter.

On behalf of the entire squad, I want to give my heartfelt thanks to Marcello Lippi,” wrote the Azzurri captain on his official website.

Our Coach bows out as a winner and now all we can do is thank Lippi, both as a tactician and a man, for the excellent work done and how he led the side in such difficult moments.”

The former Juventus boss officially stepped down as Italy Coach this morning, having lifted the World Cup and put together a remarkable 25-match unbeaten run during his two-year tenure.

The last side to defeat them was Slovenia in a 1-0 World Cup qualifier on October 9, 2004. It was followed by 16 wins (including extra time and penalties) and nine draws.

He gave us his strength and relaxed state of mind,” continued Cannavaro. “The result is that we are now World Champions. Good luck, Mister!”

Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)