Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #122
    swag said:
    OK, I change my mind. Canna deserves the Golden Ball after trashing Henry in the first minute of the final. That counts in my book. :D
    agreed:D

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    The fact that Zidane got the golden ball sickens me. Yeah, he has been very good. But beating Cannavaro's astonishing performance throughout the tournament, isn't fear. And why the hell did they elect the winner during halftime in the final? The world cup wasn't even over for gods sake!

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Juve89 said:
    The fact that Zidane got the golden ball sickens me. Yeah, he has been very good. But beating Cannavaro's astonishing performance throughout the tournament, isn't fear. And why the hell did they elect the winner during halftime in the final? The world cup wasn't even over for gods sake!
    because fifa are dumbasses

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Juve89 said:
    Even though I think that Cannavaro should have won it, but I think that it didn't matter much anymore because 1 retired in glory while the other retired in shame if you look at the perspective.

Anyway Cannavaro has won the much deserved World Cup trohpy at last. His displays for WC are truly astonishing and he is always there in the heart of the Italian defence, denying the likes of Nedved, Baros, Viduka, Henry, Klose, Podolski and much more to come. People in here claimed that Zidane gives more entertainment while Cannavaro bores them with their defensive work, but I call them ignorant. Canna is also there to do his work, and he wasn't even yellow carded in the whole tournament, something which a defender will probably not be able to do so. His class, his leadership and his efforts are all to be seen.

I don't care what the media or the locals here say, but this WC truly deserve to Italy. I was truly ecstatic to see Canna lifting the WC trophy!

Forza CAnna!!!!! FORZA ITALIA!!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Cannavaro porta la Coppa da Pessotto
    11 07 2006
    Fabio Cannavaro
    Fabio Cannavaro Grazia Neri
    Dal giorno in cui Gianluca Pessotto è ricoverato all'Ospedale delle Molinette di Torino, il suo pensiero ha accompagnato tutti gli Azzurri, molti dei quali sono stati suoi compagni nella Juve e anche in Nazionale.

Durante la splendida festa del Circo Massimo, Fabio Cannavaro, ha ricordato il suo amico Pessottino urlando a gran voce il suo nome.

Il capitano della Nazionale, insieme a Ciro Ferrara e Gianluca Zambrotta, si è recato questo pomeriggio alle Molinette per visitare il Pesso e per fargli vedere da vicino la Coppa del Mondo conquistata dagli Azzurri. Oltre duemila tifosi erano assiepati all'entrata della struttura ospdaliera per salutare i campioni azzurri.

Dopo un piccolo peggioramento, le condizioni del ex calciatore si sono stabilizzate "ma vediamo il paziente un po' fiacco, come se fosse stanco" ha riferito il professor Pierpaolo Donadio. "Siamo però prudentemente ottimisti anche se ci va ancora del tempo - ha aggiunto Donadio - e il decorso sarà ancora lungo. Quello che è certo è che le condizioni di oggi sono migliori rispetto a quelle di qualche tempo fa".

Proprio il professor Donadio aveva informato della vittoria degli Azzurri Pessotto che lunedì aveva reagito sollevando una mano e indicando la "v" di vittoria con due dita...

------------------------------

canna will visit Pessotino today and will take the coppa with him
    ------------------------
    did you see the celebrations yesterday?
    it was great, the moderator came to cannavaro to interview him, and canna took the micro and started to cry "Gianluca Pessoto....." and the millions of people started to cry his name with canna. that was so emotional.. cannavaro is simply a great human

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro has kept to his promise by winning the World Cup for Juventus team manager Gianluca Pessotto.

The Azzurri have dedicated their Germany 2006 victory to the 35-year-old who is still in a serious condition in hospital after an apparent suicide attempt last month.

Italy returned to the peninsula last night and a number of the Giro Azzurro wasted little time in visiting Pessotto this afternoon.

Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta, Ciro Ferrara and physical trainer Claudio Gaudino all made the trip to the Molinette hospital on Tuesday.

The quartet brought the World Cup trophy with them which they showed to the former Juventus stopper.

Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Ferrara all entered the facility via a side door to avoid the fans outside of the Molinette hospital who were expecting a visit today.

It proved to be an emotional moment for Pessotto when he saw his former teammates with the Cup.

“There was a big smile mixed with a few tears, it was certainly a moment of great joy,” said doctor Pierpaolo Donadio.

Pessotto was already visited during the tournament by Zambrotta, Ferrara and Alex Del Piero who flew in from Germany just hours after his fall from a window at Juve’s headquarters.

Channel4.com

What a guy!:agree:

Jul 6, 2006
    ZhiXin said:
    People in here claimed that Zidane gives more entertainment while Cannavaro bores them with their defensive work, but I call them ignorant.

Agreed. Some of Cannavaro's defensive stoppages were VERY entertaining (not to mention impressive) if you really understand football.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    I'll kill Capello if he takes Cannavaro to rm.
    But i am sure Canna will stay if Juventus want him to stay. He is indispensable to the club.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Juve89 said:

he played horrible the first 2 matches, and got suspended for the 3rd one. he played very good against spain and brazil. he played simply ok during the portugal and italy match. Canna didnt pick up a yellow card in 6 games.....he played 690 minutes of amazing football, and only one goal was actually scored on italy by the opponent and that was a horrible penalty shot goal. Canna derserves it. but who cares canna got what he wanted and he deserved that world cup more then anybody.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    d.nico said:
    I'll kill Capello if he takes Cannavaro to rm.
    But i am sure Canna will stay if Juventus want him to stay. He is indispensable to the club.
    on yr loan at real madrid will help him to conserve his high level.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Mr. Gianna said:
    Agreed. Some of Cannavaro's defensive stoppages were VERY entertaining (not to mention impressive) if you really understand football.
    Problem is these people often think like Real Madrid. Defense is an afterthought -- a pesky detraction from goal scoring.

I forgot who said it, but it goes something like, "All gameplans are great ... if not for the other team." People with no appreciation for defense fall into that trap every time.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    engonga said:
    on yr loan at real madrid will help him to conserve his high level.
    Not real madrid and not Cannavaro.
    rm is evil. they want to take advantage from our misery.
    they got capello, that's enough, what else?

Besides, 1 year in serie-B wont make Cannavaro bad. He had that experience at Inter ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    d.nico said:
    Not real madrid and not Cannavaro.
    rm is evil. they want to take advantage from our misery.
    they got capello, that's enough, what else?

Besides, 1 year in serie-B wont make Cannavaro bad. He had that experience in Inter ;)
    Taking Capello from us is actualy the help for us.:D
    I see a 4-4-2 rm.

Anyhow I hate them and I wish them to suffer.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Don't, you should kiss Capello for doing that. After all more humiliation will come from Ronaldinho and co, Maresca and Tacchinardi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)