Official Cannavaro's gone Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
Cannavaro is the best defender in the world.

If he stays with us through relegation I'll love him forever.
If he goes to Chelsea when we get relegated I'll hate him forever.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Mauro16 said:
Cannavaro is the best defender in the world.

If he stays with us through relegation I'll love him forever.
If he goes to Chelsea when we get relegated I'll hate him forever.
I won't hate him,because I can't.He is one of my fav players just as Gigi and I can't hate him.
If he leave us,I will wish him the best,because he deserves that.

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
I can see your point of view, but for him to say what he has said and then leave us would be something I couldn't forgive him for.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
what you think

please discuss
well what can you say, abu has finally become a parody of himself:p

absolutely agree that this thread has been long overdue, and to think inter thought the greatest defender italy has produced in decades was past it. they really are a joke of a club.

cant remember who it was that wrote this in one of the match threads earlier in the season, but it sums it up perfectly for me.......
they should change the saying from solid as a rock to solid as cannavaro

sorry for the plagiarism but that was a superb quote

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
I don't like being this negative about Canna anyway. He's been one of my heroes these last few years and I'm proud to have him at Juve. I'm confident he'll keep his word.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Mauro16 said:
Then we sell the players who don't want to be with us. And there are enough of them to make plenty of money.
I would like that too,but no one is ineterested in Emerson,Vieira or Ibrahimovic.
Cannavaro is having a great World Cup,which may lure many buyers.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Mauro16 said:
Then we sell the players who don't want to be with us. And there are enough of them to make plenty of money.
Wont justice confiscate the players' sale money?

It's understable if Fabio leaves Juventus if we get relegated, he's in the lasts years of his career, and with the World Cup he's doing his value will raise a lot, and will be a nice way to gain (deserved) money.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
danielz said:
Wont justice confiscate the players' sale money?

It's understable if Fabio leaves Juventus if we get relegated, he's in the lasts years of his career, and with the World Cup he's doing his value will raise a lot, and will be a nice way to gain (deserved) money.
to be honest i think if juve go down cannavaro will leave, unfortunately many clubs covet defenders of his stature and they would get him on the cheap due to our difficulties.
however, the reason canna will go is simple and it is nothing to do with money.

cannavaro played superbly well at parma but he went to inter to try and win the title, unfortunately this was inter and we all know what they do to world class players......
when he joined juve he refound his appetite, desire and form and finally at the age of 29 won his first scudetto, quickly followed by another. now he faces having these hard earned titles taken away from him, even if he captains italy to the world cup he will not want to end his carrer without a title winners medal. this is the reason he will go, he wants to be a winner.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
to be honest i think if juve go down cannavaro will leave, unfortunately many clubs covet defenders of his stature and they would get him on the cheap due to our difficulties.
however, the reason canna will go is simple and it is nothing to do with money.

cannavaro played superbly well at parma but he went to inter to try and win the title, unfortunately this was inter and we all know what they do to world class players......when he joined juve he refound his appetite, desire and form and finally at the age of 29 won his first scudetto, quickly followed by another. now he faces having these hard earned titles taken away from him, even if he captains italy to the world cup he will not want to end his carrer without a title winners medal. this is the reason he will go, he wants to be a winner.
your description of inter is a class.:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)