official:buffon with juve until 2009 (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ppl,if this thread already exist or smg,close it.
i am sorry in advance.

UEFA:

Buffon commits until 2009
Tuesday, 20 July 2004
Juventus FC goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has extended the contract he signed in April by a season, taking him up to 2009.

'Great relationship'
The Italian international had originally agreed a deal until 2008 but was happy to add a further 12 months. "I don't like to change clubs often and believe I have found the ideal environment for me here in Turin," Buffon said. "I have a great relationship with the fans. They have always supported me, even when I have not been at my best."

Successful spell
The 26-year-old is about to begin his fourth season with Juventus, having moved from Parma AC in 2001. He won the Scudetto in his first two terms with the Bianconeri and helped the team reach the 2002/03 UEFA Champions League final. Juventus will start their Champions League campaign in the third qualifying round after finishing third in Serie A last season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Good news for us.......
We have a young and quality keeper with us in the squad till probably at least 2009......well done Moggi....:D

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    well,he will be for sure with us until he is 31.
    that is still a good age for a gk

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    i had also heard that he agreed on less salary deal (instead of 4.5 euros,3.8) to stay with juventus but now,i have heard nothing like that.

but even if this is true,he will still be getting lots of money and also,he seems he really cares about the club and shows that he wants to stay,no matter what.

go gigi!!! :thumb:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i had also heard that he agreed on less salary deal (instead of 4.5 euros,3.8) to stay with juventus
    3.8 euros? he could buy a nice smoothie with that!
    :D

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
    nice to hear, that he remains at juve! :)

buffon is one hell of a goalkeeper, so please stay as long as possible, gigi! :D

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    I hope he never leaves us. He can become a juve and Italy legend if he continues like this. He already has many caps for his age...
    never??

that's a huge word.
    but still...i wish he could stay for as long as possible.actually,as long as he can perform the way he does now,and he did last years...

but as i said before,31 is a great age for a gk,and then,he may stay with us,few more years,until the end of his career :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

:p:p

i thought that it was OBVIOUS that i ment MILLIONS..... ;);)

haha dont worry, i do believe you have better mathematics abilities than a 1 year old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)