Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Yes, but the point is, a bite from a human is comparatively less harmful to a footballer than an elbow to a face, studs on a knee, heat stroke, et cetera. The only reason why people make a big deal out of it is because it's shocking and it's Suarez.

People bite each other during sex FFS.
Nope, because it's never happened, only some kind of psycho can bite his opponent (Tyson and Suarez)

This is acceptable then?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't disagree with you there, but at least that is a contrast within the nature of the sport. Biting is just a bit fucked, not saying it causes more damage. If anyone bit another player it would be an issue, the fact that Suarez has done it 3 times before is more than enough reason to want a severe punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4594016 said:
Or in a Turkish Bath, which I had to say to clarify for RUS.
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't disagree with you there, but at least that is a contrast within the nature of the sport. Biting is just a bit $#@!ed, not saying it causes more damage. If anyone bit another player it would be an issue, the fact that Suarez has done it 3 times before is more than enough reason to want a severe punishment.
Honestly, I would rather have a player try to bite me than tear my ACL. But that's just me.

Of course he should be punished.

But with the Suarez bite it's like he flew a plane into a building.

Mar 9, 2006
Honestly, I would rather have a player try to bite me than tear my ACL. But that's just me.

Of course he should be punished.

But with the Suarez bite it's like he flew a plane into a building.
What's worse - to bite opponent or to kung-fu kick piece of shit fan who insulted you?

Cantona was banned for 9 months, Suarez missed only 10 games, now he should be banned for 6 months atleast

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4594027 said:
What's worse - to bite opponent or to kung-fu kick piece of $#@! fan who insulted you?

Cantona was banned for 9 months, Suarez missed only 10 games, now he should be banned for 6 months atleast
That was a spectator, which is a little different.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course it's worse, what if Cantona went in and punted a 10 year-old Man United fan? While I would have rather seen that, it's still far worse than biting another player.

Biting is just another form of aggression, just like punching, lashing out, stomping, et cetera.

Really, not that big of a deal.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think it is fair to say biting has no place on a football field.
:agree: it may not have been particularly dangerous to chiellini but there really is no excuse for it. There was nothing legitimate he could have been going for. It was no mistake he fucking bit someone in a professional sporting event. it's indefensible. Shouldnt be any mercy for that.

Mar 9, 2006
Of course it's worse, what if Cantona went in and punted a 10 year-old Man United fan? While I would have rather seen that, it's still far worse than biting another player.

Biting is just another form of aggression, just like punching, lashing out, stomping, et cetera.

Really, not that big of a deal.
even if you bite off a piece of skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)