Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
You can't blame referees or Suarez when you can't win Costa Rica after a win against main opponent, England. You can't get into a match against a strong but not that good team, Uruguay so scared. Italy should finish the passing of that 'death' group against Costa Rica. Congrats to Uruguay who took that qualification after a shocking lose and bravely took the win against better teams.

Italy needs renewal, i don't know if the new generation is that good or bad as they say but surely Italy hasn't players like Pirlo, Gigi, Cannavaro etc.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,786
    Horrible choices and Mancini is possibly the worst one.

It's pretty disgusting how far Italy is ready to, possibly ruin their national team results and players, just by wanting to sign an Italian coach.

Juventus will do the same mistake when it comes to Gigi replacement. It's going to be an Italian GK just because we had Zoff and Gigi and we'll look to buy the new Gigi. He might be the best Italian GK at the moment, but there will be many better choices outside. We're also do the mistakes when it comes to CBs and new Nesta/Maldini etc. and keep buying players like Ogbonna and Bonucci. I think that's very lame.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,788
    Like I said yesterday, if it has to be an Italian guy, then IMO only Montella makes sense. Then again I don't know if he'd accept it, I aways thought such role is for older coaches.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
    Nov 25, 2005
    We won't know till they come up. I will say this Balo sure likes to bring attention to himself as a twitter and Facebook $#@!. Putting his mouth out there. So if your gonna talk shhiiiit back it up!
    Its funny... Imagine if Matarazzi had twitter and facebook in his time... I know he would of talk alot of shit as well and some of the other footballers... Its just this generation... Rossi also did the same thing when he didnt get pick.... soo... why so mario?

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible choices and Mancini is possibly the worst one.

It's pretty disgusting how far Italy is ready to, possibly ruin their national team results and players, just by wanting to sign an Italian coach.

Juventus will do the same mistake when it comes to Gigi replacement. It's going to be an Italian GK just because we had Zoff and Gigi and we'll look to buy the new Gigi. He might be the best Italian GK at the moment, but there will be many better choices outside. We're also do the mistakes when it comes to CBs and new Nesta/Maldini etc. and keep buying players like Ogbonna and Bonucci. I think that's very lame.
    Not only dont have the World Class players but they dont have World class coaches for the national team either.

- - - Updated - - -

Both my teams crashed out in the group stage. Will watch the rest of the WC just enjoying the games without the added nerves though :)

Thank $#@! for Juve. Can't wait for the new season to start.
    To see that awful 3-5-2 formation? With a bunch of dead forwards... I am not sure we can get out the group stage of CL right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli's issue is he isn't a team player, he's immature, and his movements are bad. His talent is out of this world, but his brain is tiny. I own a Balotelli jersey, but I'm pretty much done with him.
    The following characteristics of Balotelli are detrimental and will always make me prefer a guy like Destro as a #9 over him.
    1.He is undisciplined and takes really bad fouls at inopportune times. Marchisio's tackle was bad, but you could argue it was accidental. Balotelli's you can usually chalk up to him losing his head for a moment.
    2. He has personality issues. Whether it is laziness in training, indiscipline off the field, or he is just saying something very childish on Twitter it is clear he lacks professionalism. Legends like Del Piero and Totti were professionals.
    3. He is an inherently selfish player. He'll always take the FK with Milan even if another has an opportunity from a better position (ie: Honda with his rocket of a left foot coming from the right side).
    4. He lacks discipline with his positioning. If he isn't happy with his service, he will drop deep into the midfield and disrupt other players movements. He is not a false-9 and does not have the playmaking abilities to drop deep like one. It just confuses the attack.
    5. His behaviour causes others to get agitated with him. Ultimately a unified team is most important, through wins and losses. If guys like DDR and Buffon are openly criticizing him post match, it may suggest he was acting like an ass.

For me Destro is what the Azzurri need. He is a no nonsense striker with the highest strike rate in Serie A. He is quick, smart, and can score with both his head and feet. If the right support cast is there, he will finish his chances. He certainly will not do as Balotelli does and try to take matters into his own hands by becoming a central midfielder. He may not score a goal from 30 yards, but ultimately those goals are rare and I'd take a guy who plays in position over one who doesn't 100% of the time.

And even if Destro said something stupid when asked whether he wants to be a reserve, he deserves another chance. Balotelli has had dozens. If Destro shows the same error in judgment repeatedly then he shouldn't play either.

Destro has no Disipline either... He spends more time off the field than on it :S and cause all sort of trouble... Along with Osvaldo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Suarez should be banned for life and instituionalized. This fuckwit has no business being on a football pitch. He is a fucking nutcase, and an utter disgrace to the sport. This isn't the 1'st time he pulls off this stunt; nor is it the 2'nd. This is the 3'rd fucking time he does this shit ffs!

Uruguay are an incredibly average team; it just happens to be that Italy are an even shittier team with no heart or grinta. Balotelli is an over-rated piece of shit who will never be a world class player, and is incredibly lucky to be getting these breaks in life considering he possesses a brain the size of a germinated rice grain.

Abate, Aquilani, Parolo, Paletta, and many other shits on this squad are so ordinary. They don't fucking deserve to play for the Azzurri.

I hope Colombia double ass rape Uruguay, and that Suarez suffers a career ending injury and pancreatic cancer once he is allowed to step onto a football pitch again. Oh, and I hope Costa Rica fuck Greece hard as cheats should never prosper (yes, I'm talking to you, you hairy gyros munching cuntbag Samaras).

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Suarez should be banned for life and instituionalized. This fuckwit has no business being on a football pitch. He is a fucking nutcase, and an utter disgrace to the sport. This isn't the 1'st time he pulls off this stunt; nor is it the 2'nd. This is the 3'rd fucking time he does this shit ffs!

Uruguay are an incredibly average team; it just happens to be that Italy are an even shittier team with no heart or grinta. Balotelli is an over-rated piece of shit who will never be a world class player, and is incredibly lucky to be getting these breaks in life considering he possesses a brain the size of a germinated rice grain.

Abate, Aquilani, Parolo, Paletta, and many other shits on this squad are so ordinary. They don't fucking deserve to play for the Azzurri.

I hope Colombia double ass rape Uruguay, and that Suarez suffers a career ending injury and pancreatic cancer once he is allowed to step onto a football pitch again. Oh, and I hope Costa Rica fuck Greece hard as cheats should never prosper (yes, I'm talking to you, you hairy gyros munching cuntbag Samaras).
    @Cronios @GrecoJuve

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)