Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Thanks :tup: we have worked hard to make it what it is. When we bought it in 1979 it was a little shack

- - - Updated - - -

That is pretty cool, looks like the dishes are very rustic. I would definitely try it out. Do you guys make your own pasta?
Yes sir. All dishes and ingredients made to order

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4592045 said:

Now im forced to try it
It's pretty easy to make, and fun. Just get some san marzanos, garlic, basil, oregano, olive oil, cream, and vodka, and go to town.

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon man not jarred sauce!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You ever have fresh pacceri? The pasta lol
Nah I haven't, but I prefer house made pappardelle for a variety of sauces, especially bolognese.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Balotelli has to go... You all say... And replace him with who? Immobile? Cerci? Insigne? Cassano? Who? You all talking about Balotelli is no leader... He never asked to be a leader... That role was put on him... Why? Because Italy has alot of shit forwards and hes the best out of a bad bunch... The only forward in Italy that actually better than Balo... Was left home.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Balotelli has to go... You all say... And replace him with who? Immobile? Cerci? Insigne? Cassano? Who? You all talking about Balotelli is no leader... He never asked to be a leader... That role was put on him... Why? Because Italy has alot of $#@! forwards and hes the best out of a bad bunch... The only forward in Italy that actually better than Balo... Was left home.
Youth that has there head on right and can grow. Ballos biggest problem is no growth! You know what else leadership arises out of fire. Many times leaders aren't chosen they're born. Destiny called Balo and he whined his way through it

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Well, balotelli is not proffesional enought to lead italy. It has been proven. Prandelli failed in giving him too much room to please him (gf and friend etc) but still, Balotelli got more than enought chances to prove himself in this big stage, and he failed.

Im not even mad because of his poor performance overall, because a lot of individuals behind him also failed royally, but is his personality and the way he behaves, like if everyone owed him something and he is in his right to moan and play the victim role.

When you contrast him, with consumated proffesionals like del piero for example, its baffling that a player with the lack of everything like him, lead Italy.

His media behaviour has been a disgrace too, and I understand DDR anger towards him, because coming from a team like the one which won in 2006, full of legends and winners, to now have to deal with balotelli, is well, sucking to say the least
Here we go again pointing fingers... I am so glad he wasnt on the field when Italy got beaten... or he wasnt the guy that got a red that made Italy down to ten men. It would have been worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Youth that has there head on right and can grow. Ballos biggest problem is no growth
I can agree with you he looked like a shadow of the person he was in 2012 but still. You saying Youth but you not calling any names. Giovinco? Matri? Quag? Pazzani?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
It's pretty easy to make, and fun. Just get some san marzanos, garlic, basil, oregano, olive oil, cream, and vodka, and go to town.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I haven't, but I prefer house made pappardelle for a variety of sauces, especially bolognese.
What is wrong with this site I am trying to upload the pic of the old place but it will not let my signs me out when I try to hit upload

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go again pointing fingers... I am so glad he wasnt on the field when Italy got beaten... or he wasnt the guy that got a red that made Italy down to ten men. It would have been worst.

- - - Updated - - -

I can agree with you he looked like a shadow of the person he was in 2012 but still. You saying Youth but you not calling any names. Giovinco? Matri? Quag? Pazzani?
We've listed a bunch berardi, gabiaddini, possibly Zaza to name a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)