Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Italy won u21 euro 5 times in the 90s and early 00s and that success transferred to the Azzurri. the current u21 Azzurrini isn't anything near that successful, the u19 had even worse results. and then there is also poor performance by Italian clubs in the Uefa Youth league(u19). I think Italy need to put a lot more work into the youth sides.
definitely! Clubs need to focus on fixing their youth players instead of buying other farm teams foreigners. Italian clubs need to beef up their youth and push them into their top teams

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Since that Lippi 2006 team, italy is in the shadows.
Tghose were like the last bastion before calciopoli destroyed everything.
Now the league is poor and the quality in players have deemed.

Still that is not an excuse.

Ill blame this also on prandelli for over relying on Balotelli, leaving Rossi out, doing weird as fuck substitutions vs uruguay and using overdefending tactics against Costa Rica. Not to mention Picking rejects liek Parolo, Tmotta and desiglio.

I dont think he is a bad manager and he even could continue the project... but the mistakes i mentioned above destroyed Italys world cup run.

But yes, also the players need to take some blame.. because mistakes liek the one marchisio did, and Balotelli's inmaturity shown game after game cannot be accepted.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Balotelli's career is going to go downhill from here and he's truly going to become the next Cassano.

I don't think he's going to be picked next Euro. Not impressive in the league, didn't do much in the World Cup…I guess we'll see...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Balotelli's career is going to go downhill from here and he's truly going to become the next Cassano.

I don't think he's going to be picked next Euro. Not impressive in the league, didn't do much in the World Cup…I guess we'll see...
im starting to believe this as well he's a shell of what he could be and I don't know if he will ever live up to his potential

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
definitely! Clubs need to focus on fixing their youth players instead of buying other farm teams foreigners. Italian clubs need to beef up their youth and push them into their top teams
exactly! they need Baggio as director to do this, he will do it, its the plan he had after the 2010 world cup that they rejected.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Abete said he was going to resign regardless of the WC. He said he really hopes Prandelli reconsiders his resignation and that the 2nd place finish in the Euro and the 3rd place finish in the Confeds should not be ignored.

Anyways Prandelli is not going to reconsider. Especially if you heard what he said today. I think Mancini is the front runner to become to the new Azzurri coach.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
im starting to believe this as well he's a shell of what he could be and I don't know if he will ever live up to his potential
But Immobile is?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

You seem to be as brainless as your idol.
Yes I am brainless. Happy now?

- - - Updated - - -

Dont point out only Balotelli... They were 5 other forward there and none of them scored a one goal or impressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done. Cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)