Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Mancini, Allegri, Spalletti, and Zaccheroni are the favourites to become the new Azzurri manager. Conte and Ancelotti will not be candidates.

My goodness…

It's definitely going to be Mancini.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Prandelli is the best man for Italy, he should reconsider his resignation, apart from Costa Rica game I don't think his much to blame for the exit. This man's been through a lot in life and it's really sad to see the media and fans want his head. Its a sad sad day. Forza Prandelli, wish him all the best.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Italy still have a talented pool of players. The U21 Azzurrini looked really good last year.
Italy won u21 euro 5 times in the 90s and early 00s and that success transferred to the Azzurri. the current u21 Azzurrini isn't anything near that successful, the u19 had even worse results. and then there is also poor performance by Italian clubs in the Uefa Youth league(u19). I think Italy need to put a lot more work into the youth sides.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Italy won u21 euro 5 times in the 90s and early 00s and that success transferred to the Azzurri. the current u21 Azzurrini isn't anything near that successful, the u19 had even worse results. and then there is also poor performance by Italian clubs in the Uefa Youth league(u19). I think Italy need to put a lot more work into the youth sides.
They were in the final last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)