Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,446
    the problem is Prandelli tried so hard to make Balotelli a CF and a star, which was ultimately his undoing. Balotelli is not a CF! This team has a solid midfield and emerging wing players, they need a top goal scorer.... where is Italy going to find him? they need to start reevaluating their youth system and give room to Italian players in serie a instead of going out buy foreign players. Its a huge revolution that I think a guy like Baggio as director could tackle.
    His biggest mistake was not calling up Rossi. Because Italy would be much stronger with him next to either Balo or Immobile.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,459
    Let's see how Conte is doing next season.
    In any case you'll see Juve fans riot.

1) he does great and people will cry and riot
    2) he does bad and people will cry and riot

Winning a 4th Scudetto is gonna be hard. But people will end up being disappointed if we fail and I bet many would want him out simply because they forgot how he used to be for us and what we achieved under him.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    In any case you'll see Juve fans riot.

1) he does great and people will cry and riot
    2) he does bad and people will cry and riot

Winning a 4th Scudetto is gonna be hard. But people will end up being disappointed if we fail and I bet many would want him out simply because they forgot how he used to be for us and what we achieved under him.
    I'm talking about CL here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)