Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Prandelli started great for Italy and is a good coach, but I think it might be time for him to resign. Spalletti and Montella could be the main candidates, maybe Donadoni or Guidolin.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One of his only mistakes, but if he wasn't fit enough what was he to do?

Muslera didn't make a save in the whole game except a Pirlo free kick
the ugly truth

i dont know what was itakly thinking to be honest.

this stat is not worthy of a WC contender...specially with a lot of the other great teams of the tournament scoring left and right.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Guidolin is the only manager that I would want to see replace Prandelli, the rest are unrealistic and not better than Prandelli.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Montella is the only good choice if it has to be an Italian coach IMO.

However he's young and he should not accept the job I'd say.
True, Montella would be a good choice as well, completely forgot about him somehow.

I've always found him to be kinda similar to Prandelli for some reason. Maybe it's coaching Fiorentina, I don't know :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Guidolin is the only manager that I would want to see replace Prandelli, the rest are unrealistic and not better than Prandelli.
Prandelli was not a better coach than Lippi, but was like a breath of fresh air, I think Italy desperately need that just like four years ago. Sadly Guidolin and Ancelotti are the unrealistic ones, the offer should be tempting for most of the other Italian coaches, including Conte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)