Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Suarez :heart:
Love that man since that Ghana incident, a real man!! Unlike them soulless prettyboys. Buuuuuuurrrrn Italy buuurn :spliff:
Bun down babylone
but he stopped Ghana from reaching the semifinal.

- - - Updated - - -

What incident? I'm curious as to how you support these "souless prettyboys" when they wear black and white too.
he stopped a clear goal in 2010 with his hand and then Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
According to @RonaldDeebo Prandelli is a tactical genius because he beat that football powerhouse called England. To be Frank, I'd never heard of them before. Alas my name is not Frank, so perhaps with my real identity I had heard of them. :crazy:

On the other hand Moggi just called Hodgson a "born loser"... :rofl:

Nah actually, I said he's good because of his history, the England match was just furhter proof.
wait until the end of the game before you start taking swipes

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Balotelli-Immobile front 2 is exactly what I expected. Terrible. We look compact in defence but lets not forget that Suarez-Cavani only need 1 solid chance to eliminate us. We have had 65% of the possession and not created 1 credible chance. I think there is too much fear in our approach and we may pay the price. I think we need a more mobile forward to play behind one of Balotelli or Immobile. Based on the performance so far, I would say take off Immobile but I fear Balotelli will self destruct and have a major brain fart.

- - - Updated - - -

Parolo!?!!!! You got to be f*cking kidding me.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Horrible result. Big failure. Blew it against Costa Rica. That wasn't a red, Suarez should be banned for a long fucking time. He is a piece of Shit, he can't just keep doing that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Geez, I wonder why I struggle to get excited about international tournaments any more...

Honestly no idea what the spastic ref is thinking.

The general game plan seemed to be working fine, but what can you do? FIFA made the right call, they always do.

Mar 9, 2006
Didn't deserved :lol: Uruguay had 0 shots on goal, gameplan was working well and then referee ruined everything - red card to Marchisio, no yellow/red card for Cavani for killing Verratti and they didn't noticed that Suarez bite Chiellini :lol: Fuck you blatter and the whole organization, put world cup in ur asshole and die

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Suarez is fucking hilarious tho :lol: fucking bit someone again :rofl: this is the third time!

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4590621 said:
Didn't deserved :lol: Uruguay had 0 shots on goal, gameplan was working well and then referee ruined everything - red card to Marchisio, no yellow/red card for Cavani for killing Verratti and they didn't noticed that Suarez bite Chiellini :lol: Fuck you blatter and the whole organization, put world cup in ur asshole and die
what 0 shots on goal dude. Buffon had 2 crucial saves before the goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)