Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The worst thing Prandelli would do is start Motta.

Bonnuci should obviously start in a three man defense. De Rossi will be a huge blow and will leave a gap because Pirlo can't run much obviously and this will require double work from Verratti and Marchisio.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Each game with a different formation :facepalm2:

Tactical genius or Totally confused
According to @RonaldDeebo Prandelli is a tactical genius because he beat that football powerhouse called England. To be Frank, I'd never heard of them before. Alas my name is not Frank, so perhaps with my real identity I had heard of them. :crazy:

On the other hand Moggi just called Hodgson a "born loser"... :rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It is official now and confirmed that Prandelli will play Juve style. According to some reports, Buffon and Pirlo convinced Prandelli to play Juve style with three men Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini and with both Immobile-Balotelli upfront.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some like clubbing baby seals to death... Baby dolphins provide so much more satisfaction. I'm hopping a plane to Malta right now Bros. Einsatzgruppen Baby Dolphin has been formed!

@Bianconero_Aus Have you seen the Chilean Janitor's avatar yet? Prepare yourself. It's disturbing.
Just another dolphsciple. They're a dime a dozen now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is official now and confirmed that Prandelli will play Juve style. According to some reports, Buffon and Pirlo convinced Prandelli to play Juve style with three men Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini and with both Immobile-Balotelli upfront.
so Pirlo and Buffon are coaching this team now? it amazes me that even to this day prandelli doesn't even know his best 11 asides from starting montolivo or even has a preferred formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)