Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
If that's the lineup that actually gets put out, I'll be satisfied. Might still lose but it's certainly better than what has already been tried, and definitely better than that 3-4-2-1 crap that was mentioned yesterday.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That center midfield looks ridiculously fragile. If Verratti does those Pirlo-esque tricks in front of the defence, which he's very fond of doing, he should be put in an asylum. With that bulldog Suarez in attack, he'll probably get shredded to pieces.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
3.1415926..........?

Hello Klin-a-din-din. Today, how's Malta? A little like Yalta?

Bewm. I can rhyme.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci's is gonna have a killer match though. I can feel it in my balls :agree:
I can feel it in your balls too. Lumpy goodness. Or perhaps that's testicular cancer?

So... Perhaps Bonucci's performance will cure your lumpy balls?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The whole point of having Pirlo in a 3-5-2 is having the Center mids there to protect him, like vidal, marchisio and pogba do at juve,
I worry that Verratti wont be able to do that, I can just see Italy getting raped through the middle.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Some like clubbing baby seals to death... Baby dolphins provide so much more satisfaction. I'm hopping a plane to Malta right now Bros. Einsatzgruppen Baby Dolphin has been formed!

@Bianconero_Aus Have you seen the Chilean Janitor's avatar yet? Prepare yourself. It's disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)