Official Azzurri WC2014 Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's fun how Andy says nothing about Greg in all of this.
Exactly! And I have even mentioned Bjerknes countless times in relation to swag's disgusting behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

If I see Greg rooting for Portugal over the US, then I will give it to him for sure. But I don't think he will.
Look here ffs:

Will you support USA or Portugal?
Portugal every day of the week, even if my wife has dual citizenship. :D
swag :inter:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Balotelli is a class, but this guy will always remain fickle. You never know what Balo will enter the pitch. Yesterday he did get few good balls, and missed 2 absolute sitters. I wouldnt blame lack of service, especially in the 1st half. Later on he faded away like most of Italian team.
Sitters? Are you dumb? A sitter is a tap in at the back post. Or a free header at the penalty box.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait for us to win the World Cup again :touched:
Dont go back on your words.

- - - Updated - - -

New line-up : 3-4-2-1 : Barza-Bonucci-Chiello / Darmian-Verratti-Pirlo-De Sciglio / Candreva-Marchisio / Balotelli - (GDS)

Bonucci :sergio:

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
----------Buffon;
----- Barzagli, Paletta, Chiellini;
Candreva Verratti, Marchisio, Darmian,
---------------Pirlo
--------Balotelli, Immobile

or

---------- Buffon;
----Barzagli, Paletta, Chiellini;
------------Motta
-----Verratti, Marchisio, Pirlo
Candreva--------------Insigne
-------------Balotelli

- - - Updated - - -

3-4-2-1 :lol: they will certainly lose if Pirlo and Verratti are the only players in midfield, imagine how hard that would get $#@!d on the counter, or if Uruguay flood forward in attack.
Its true. In thoery they are too slow and week to stop them. Dont we have another holding midfielder? Or well scrap that role? Like how Juve do it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sitters? Are you dumb? A sitter is a tap in at the back post. Or a free header at the penalty box.
He was one-on-one with the keeper in the first half, few meters away from the goal, little wide, but he did terribly on that occasion. That was undoubtedly a great chance and he blew it. Later on he was all alone some 20 meters from the goal, had all the time in the world and blazed it like a retard. But why am I even discussing this with a guy who has Balotelli's avatar? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

New line-up : 3-4-2-1 : Barza-Bonucci-Chiello / Darmian-Verratti-Pirlo-De Sciglio / Candreva-Marchisio / Balotelli - (GDS)

That is without a doubt an awful setup. Hope it's just a media rubbish and that Prandelli has more common sense.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I don't hate Italians, that is ridiculous to say. I love Italians. However, I hate people who aren't Italian cheering for Italy.
Nationhood is over-rated. I'm just here to watch the beautiful game with no politics involved, forza Italy! :scarf:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #989
    3-4-2-1 :lol: they will certainly lose if Pirlo and Verratti are the only players in midfield, imagine how hard that would get raped on the counter, or if Uruguay flood forward in attack.
    Imagine what will Suarez and Cavani do to Italian defense if they manage to get balls. Judging by that team I'd say Italy plays quite defensive in order to stop that. They might be weak at MC spot, but look who's also there. They have plenty of players covering whole field. Or in other words, if Italy concedes a goal, they are totally fucked up IMO.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #991
    I can see a 3-5-2 working. Juve's 3 CBs, Darmian and De Sciglio as WBs, Marchisio, Pirlo and Verratti in the middle, and Balo-Immobile upfront.
    If Pirlo gets cut off then there's no body to create and link middle with attack. I just cannot see that team scoring a goal.

Just play Marchisio - Pirlo - Verratti and 3 players up front ffs. If De Sciglio if fit play him as a LB while Darmian covers the right side.

Although I gotta admit I'd love to see Bonucci against Suarez and Cavani.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Is de sciglio fit ?

Because if he is 352 is a no brainer.

With marchisio, motta and pîrlo in the midfield offcourse

- - - Updated - - -

probably the best way to start considering the injury to De Rossi.
    That cm is far to week. Need both cheesio and motta to lock up the central passing cause else Suarez is going to run all over the place

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Is de sciglio fit ?

Because if he is 352 is a no brainer.

With marchisio, motta and pîrlo in the midfield offcourse

- - - Updated - - -

That cm is far to week. Need both cheesio and motta to lock up the central passing cause else Suarez is going to run all over the place
    Didn't see Verratti there. Him and Pirlo together in the middle would give me a heart attack. Motta in his PSG form would be ideal.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
    Nov 25, 2005
    He was one-on-one with the keeper in the first half, few meters away from the goal, little wide, but he did terribly on that occasion. That was undoubtedly a great chance and he blew it. Later on he was all alone some 20 meters from the goal, had all the time in the world and blazed it like a retard. But why am I even discussing this with a guy who has Balotelli's avatar? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

That is without a doubt an awful setup. Hope it's just a media rubbish and that Prandelli has more common sense.
    Well if you call them sitters then every forward at the world cup had sitters and missed them as well. Messi took 7 shots and scored 1. Balotelli had 3 and its a big deal.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Well if you call them sitters then every forward at the world cup had sitters and missed them as well. Messi took 7 shots and scored 1. Balotelli had 3 and its a big deal.
    Not quite the same Balo fan. One-on-one with a keeper, very close to the goal, can be called as a sitter; shooting from a distance, while surrounded with 3-4 other players can't be one. :wink:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Motta and Abate have been abysmal. They should both be sent back already; fucking cunts. Motta used the heat and humidity excuse (the mofo is ACTUALLY Brazilian, so he should be the last one complaining and whinging about the conditions).

Yes, the heat and humidity did play a factor, but that is a pathetic excuse. Italy were playing Costa Rica ffs!

I still think The Azzurri will go through, but they need to wake the fuck up. Pace and a sense of urgency are required in the last game. Uruguay are a very average/beatable side with Suarez looking like their only threat. They were horrid against Costa Rica, and only had 2 shots on target against England. Italy need to score early and not rely on a draw to see them through, otherwise they will be joining the likes of Spain and England on an early plane back home.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Rossi.

Oh wait...
    :tup:

Naingollan shouldnt have got his belgian cap. Italy would know how to appreciate such ballsy player.

Motta and Abate have been abysmal. They should both be sent back already; fucking cunts. Motta used the heat and humidity excuse (the mofo is ACTUALLY Brazilian, so he should be the last one complaining and whinging about the conditions).

Yes, the heat and humidity did play a factor, but that is a pathetic excuse. Italy were playing Costa Rica ffs!

I still think The Azzurri will go through, but they need to wake the fuck up. Pace and a sense of urgency are required in the last game. Uruguay are a very average/beatable side with Suarez looking like their only threat. They were horrid against Costa Rica, and only had 2 shots on target against England. Italy need to score early and not rely on a draw to see them through, otherwise they will be joining the likes of Spain and England on an early plane back home.
    Dude, what the fuck. Its very clear italy had huge issues with the climate. During both games they were sweating so hard, it was like they had a bucket of water trown in the fact just before.
    Costa Rica isnt a bad team. They did beat uruguay, didnt they ? They are accustomed to such circumstances.

Motta, first of all wasent born in the middle of this fucking rainforest, he's from the south east coast, wich is much more timid.
    Oh, and he's playing in europe since 1999.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)