Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Damn gio. That avatar of yours is what my friends who support England used as a profile pic on Facebook after the game yesterday. :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
‘Quagliarella should have started’ Friday 25 June, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis believes Fabio Quagliarella should have started for Italy and hints at possible conspiracy.

Quagliarella came on as a late substitute against Slovakia and almost turned the game on its head, scoring a wonderful goal, as well as having one disallowed and a shot cleared off the line.

Italy ended up losing 3-2 and finished bottom of their group meaning an ignominious early exit for the World Cup holders.

“Leaving aside what goes on behind closed doors, Lippi’s decisions were very strange. He either no longer understands anything or was influenced.

“What need was there to play Iaquinta for an entire game? Who did that make happy? I hope there wasn’t any kind of influencing.

“Sure – if we carry on in this climate of suspicion – it makes me think that the US’s last minute qualification was an incredible advert to popularise ‘soccer’ in the States.

“Lippi should have made Quagliarella play from the beginning. That’s why I think Lippi perhaps had orders not to get out of the group. It seems absurd but it’s all very strange.”

Sir, Kindly dig up your dead mother and skull fuck her, please
What nonsense

a conspiracy against Quag for not starting, how sorry can it get?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
“Sure – if we carry on in this climate of suspicion – it makes me think that the US’s last minute qualification was an incredible advert to popularise ‘soccer’ in the States.

“Lippi should have made Quagliarella play from the beginning. That’s why I think Lippi perhaps had orders not to get out of the group. It seems absurd but it’s all very strange.”
:lol:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he's cracked...

Anyways i really want to see the new face of italia...without gatusso, pirlo, di natale, canna, zambo. I think they will need to wait like 6 years to hope for another final. Italia at the moment doesn't have that talent that brazil or argentina has but they always fought with spirit and devotion. They need to find that, and only a good coach can bring that atmosphere back. I don't see prandelli doing that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
‘Quagliarella should have started’ Friday 25 June, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis believes Fabio Quagliarella should have started for Italy and hints at possible conspiracy.

Quagliarella came on as a late substitute against Slovakia and almost turned the game on its head, scoring a wonderful goal, as well as having one disallowed and a shot cleared off the line.

Italy ended up losing 3-2 and finished bottom of their group meaning an ignominious early exit for the World Cup holders.

“Leaving aside what goes on behind closed doors, Lippi’s decisions were very strange. He either no longer understands anything or was influenced.

“What need was there to play Iaquinta for an entire game? Who did that make happy? I hope there wasn’t any kind of influencing.

Sir, Kindly dig up your dead mother and skull fuck her, please
What a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I'm sure "The Powers That Be" allowed the US to score in extra time just to make sure they went through... after calling back a perfectly legit goal.

Quag, who wasn't ever going to start ahead of Iaquinta, is the victim of some conspiracy? Really?

Stuff like this just fuels more dislike for the Azzurri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What a fucking idiot.

Yeah, I'm sure "The Powers That Be" allowed the US to score in extra time just to make sure they went through... after calling back a perfectly legit goal.

Quag, who wasn't ever going to start ahead of Iaquinta, is the victim of some conspiracy? Really?

Stuff like this just fuels more dislike for the Azzurri.
Not that you need an excuse, but what does De Laurentiis have to do with the Azzurri?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Don't let your dislike to Balo make your desicion. Talent wise the kid is better than all the Azzuri forwards that played in the WC.
But talent isn't the only thing that will get someone ahead

The kid is a fucking moronic douche. There are plenty of 18 year olds that become pro athletes who make alot more money than he does and still they some how are able to stay relatively humble and mature unlike Balotelli.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
But talent isn't the only thing that will get someone ahead

The kid is a fucking moronic douche. There are plenty of 18 year olds that become pro athletes who make alot more money than he does and still they some how are able to stay relatively humble and mature unlike Balotelli.
We know he is douche, but being humble has to do with how good of a player on the pitch he is. I can mention alot of top class player who are totally stuckup, full of themselves and douchbags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)