Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Watching the replay you can see that Quagliarella's goal was not offside. They didn't deserve to go through anyway, they should be happy to leave before getting raped by Holland.
:lol2:

Get out of here, his head and whole right half of his body is offside.
You know the stoning part is mainly religious and you do know which religion allow stoning.

That stoning part you know would drag a huge argument between both parties.
No, I don't know and don't make assumptions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Italy is always caught up in some kind of offside drama. If they had played a good game they wouldn't be complaining about a goal being offside or not

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,005
    ßüякε;2554953 said:
    :lol2:

Get out of here, his head and whole right half of his body is offside.

No, I don't know and don't make assumptions.
    Even one of the Italian hating ESPN commentators admitted that one of Slovakia's defenders left his foot back which played Quagliarella onside. I understand why the goal was called off it looked offside but if you pause right when Di Natale passes the ball Quagliarella is level.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    But you don't know what you're talking about though. She IS a hypo, and a hippo, the hungry hungry hippo-crit. She makes no sense regarding football or anything in life. It's just a fact.

Regarding the Hitler comment, it was well-warranted. Hitler issued psycho tests to see if their patients were the "perfect race." Considering your comments, and the freedom of the internet, you very much sound like a sympathizer.
    Listen Andy, I'm gonna take a bath and prepare my self for the coming games, I really have no time to continue this pointless talk. :) No offense dude. :)

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,007
    Italy is always caught up in some kind of offside drama. If they had played a good game they wouldn't be complaining about a goal being offside or not
    I'm just saying that in my opinion Quagliarella was not offside. Italy fully deserved to go out though they were terrible at this World Cup.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    That's what turns many against them. The non-stop complaining about the slightest things. Just watch La Domenica Sportiva and you'll see how they discuss on and on about the slightest detail which won't be even mentioned in Bundesliga or the EPL.

But it's good to see that this time the players decided to say how they deserved to go out instead of blaming the refs or the opponents.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4,015
    That's what turns many against them. The non-stop complaining about the slightest things. Just watch La Domenica Sportiva and you'll see how they discuss on and on about the slightest detail which won't be even mentioned in Bundesliga or the EPL.

But it's good to see that this time the players decided to say how they deserved to go out instead of blaming the refs or the opponents.
    Good point, I think Italy can put alot of the blame on themselves for why they are so unpopular.

I saw it again with Quagliaella's play acting today after Italy's first goal which was just shameful, it really blighted what would have been an impressive performance by him.
    :agree:

They did not deserve to go out in K-J 2002 though!
    Don't start this up again. I agree with you but you should just leave it at that.

Nov 1, 2002
    That's true, they didn't play well and they don't deserve to qualify.
    :tup: and they had to draw from the 1st minutes of the 2 games with controversial goals. its like they start every game with -1 .

its that easy to take goals so early and fight back with limited forwards, Quagliarella should have started with G.Rossi or Cassano. this time you cant really blame the players for such a bad selection and bad luck.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I saw it again with Quagliaella's play acting today after Italy's first goal which was just shameful, it really blighted what would have been an impressive performance by him.
    Yeah, it was Slovakia's ball. The Slovak goalkeeper had it in his hands. Quagliarella had nothing to do fighting for that ball with the goalkeeper, inside Slovakia's net. For that only he deserved his yellow. The goalkeeper did hit him and deserved his yellow too, even though Quagliarella acted trying to get a red card for the keeper, which was disgusting because he was the one who created all the trouble at first place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)