Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah but having to win a draw to get ahead of NZ is so undignified. I'd rather they let NZ through based on their lower FIFA ranking.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
No way, Italy would deserve it more because they're the current World Champions. Fuck NZ, Holland would rape them anyway

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
its astounding how often lippi will just throw the first half away by fielding players that don't perform in the position he puts them.

he could have known after the first game that gilardino sucks as centre forward, that marchisio is no trequartista and that vicenzo is awful on the wing ... hey thought in the first game "oh, this did not work so i will change something at halftime" and yet the next game he starts again with the formation and player setup that just did not work ... this is sabotage !

di natale has to play and since gilardino sucked, please put pazzini in for him (or even iaquinta there) ... and please leave marchisio on the bench if you got no other spot then trequartista for him...

lippi is really showing his age ... old, stubborn ... wait a few years and we have another domenech !

we played less than 30 minutes of the game how we were supposed to ... what kind of strategy is that ? let the opponent score some goals and than catch up ?

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
No way, Italy would deserve it more because they're the current World Champions. Fuck NZ, Holland would rape them anyway
Sure, in terms of general appeal it would be better if Italy made it through, but the fact that they're the current World Champion makes it all the more undignified to get past NZ by winning a draw.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
I don't think dropping out in the group stage is going to help our players perform well in the next season. Also Camo needs 3 months of rest if he is to rediscover his true form. I really like him but at this point I'm not expecting him to shine anymore.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Not sure if he would ad any value as the whole team isnt dynamic for some reason. On paper they are good but once in the field they all get mixed up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think dropping out in the group stage is going to help our players perform well in the next season.
Our season starts on July 30th. If Italy stay at the WC until July, half of Juve's team won't have any time to rest at all.

I'd like Italy to be eliminated anyway, but this only adds to my reasons for wanting that.

Thanks God some important players like Diego or Del Piero will be fresher.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Our season starts on July 30th. If Italy stay at the WC until July, half of Juve's team won't have any time to rest at all.

I'd like Italy to be eliminated anyway, but this only adds to my reasons for wanting that.

Thanks God some important players like Diego or Del Piero will be fresher.
IMO they should try to pass off Del Piero as Gilardino.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Azzurri blow but still can make it next round. They won't go far though. Bah, at least Juve players will get a little rest.
Four years ago virtually everyone who played the final was either playing for Juventus or had played for Juventus before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)