Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The biggest problem this Italy team has, is that there is no one capable enough to score a freakin' goal. Formations that depends a lot from the wings which lacks a proper target man in the box, will always end badly.

Oh, and I thought Montolivo wasn't that bad. Definitely one of the best players for Italy today.

Marchisio as a winger. :sergio: Seriously, what does it take for Lippi to understand he's not a damn winger?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The biggest problem this Italy team has, is that there is no one capable enough to score a freakin' goal. Formations that depends a lot from the wings which lacks a proper target man in the box, will always end badly.

Oh, and I thought Montolivo wasn't that bad. Definitely one of the best players for Italy today.

Marchisio as a winger. :sergio: Seriously, what does it take for Lippi to understand he's not a damn winger?
hopefully two shitty matches .

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I'd like them to finish 2nd and face Holland. They always preform against big teams.
That was my next comment :D

If they have finished 1st and faced Denmark or whomever they'd might have lost. Now facing Holland they can be a huge surprise and beat them. I hope Pirlo is back for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)