Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2546941 said:
He is not rated at all by most people,and rightly so.He was really inconsistent and generally pretty poor,especially for Italy prior to this World Cup.

Right now he is really playing good though.
Ugh,

I've been watching a different Montolivo then apart from them two shots he offers nothing that Marchisio cannot do in the middle. Plus Marchisio is 10x better than Montolivo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2546941 said:
He is not rated at all by most people,and rightly so.He was really inconsistent and generally pretty poor,especially for Italy prior to this World Cup.

Right now he is really playing good though.
Montolivo was ok.

The problems many have with him is that they know how he's only that, ok. Today he was one of the most active, but from a playmaker I expected much better vision. There were 3 cases that I noticed when a great playmaker would have sent a great through ball. Montolivo decided not to do it. Maybe because he knew that he can't do it and didn't even want to try so he decided for a safer short pass or maybe because his vision didn't allow him to see that such a pass is an option.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßüякε;2547005 said:
Not really, they had a better squad, the only thing that frustrated me is that the internal dirty bomb Hitzfeld planted in Lucio 3 years ago failed to explode, which is what was supposed to happen anyway.
Yes and this Italy was never destined for succes either, yet you constantly feel the need to show that rather silly picture. At times you can be funny, Burke, but you're not even trying right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)