Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This time I think you have to blame the coach for the general situation they're in. Lippi so desperately needs a Cassano out there, and he opted to do without to save the team the headaches.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
What the hell does it take to not play cuntavaro?he is a freakin liability,a huge one..so many mistakes,and gilardino???wtf??
i would like to see maggio play,so zambo on the left anf maggio on the right,would be much better and bonucci partnering chiellini..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This squad is below zero compared to the 2006 squad.

This game is Lippi's fault and no one else. And watching this game couldn't prevent me to curse him throughout 90min for not bringing up any of Del Piero, Totti and probably Cassano. But the first two were/are a must, I don't care how old they're they can make differences.

I was sms'ing with Ahmed during the game and he said something very true and he's spot on about Lippi "He won the world cup in 2006 he thinks he's got it right and no one can judge him".

He insisted on picking the likes of

Pepe
Gila
Quaggy
Gattuso
Criscito
Di Natale

While leaving the likes of

Del Piero
Cassano
Totti
Candreva
Motta
Ambrosini

Seriously, I don't care how many goals Di Natale scored in Serie A, fact is, he isn't a big game player and he's not half the player Totti/Del Piero is.

You got another one like Gila, slow motion ala Inzaghi style, waits for the goal to knocks on his door. Even Totti is faster than him.

Oh and Camoranesi is turning into one big joke of a player. I wouldn't start him. He makes Pepe looks like Rivaldo.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2546805 said:
Meh,Camoranesi looked like he didn't care today.

They didn't deserve a draw at all.
Please Marcello, don't tell me they deserved a win.

A draw is def. enough if you fight , run and manage to score against a very impotent team. Their players are mostly amateurs so that is more than enough to make me sad but objective at the same time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I thought it was over with Juve with all these stupid tactics, subs and players playing out of position
It's not about players playing out of position, it's about not having the RIGHT players.

This game had Del Piero/Totti written all over it. Simple passes, touches, shooting etc...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Please Marcello, don't tell me they deserved a win.

A draw is def. enough if you fight , run and manage to score against a very impotent team. Their players are mostly amateurs so that is more than enough to make me sad but objective at the same time.
Italy played a very poor 2nd half,not doubting that at all. At the same time NZ did absolutely nothing going forward.

Add to that that their goal was offside and they should have been playing with 10 men after 20 minutes.
It's what I've been saying for months now. People thought I hate Italy.
But you do:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)