Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you predict Storari to Juve Mark?
When Mark predicted it would happen, Badass KNEW it will happen.

Can it be a coincidence that we started signing players the moment Badass disappeared from here?
Although I'm kinda disappointed in him. He knows too well that he can do better than Pepe, Storari and Martinez.
I liked it though how it was predicted 12m for Pepe when Badass was posting and when Badass left the forum we signed Pepe on loan with an option to buy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When Mark predicted it would happen, Badass KNEW it will happen.

Can it be a coincidence that we started signing players the moment Badass disappeared from here?
Although I'm kinda disappointed in him. He knows too well that he can do better than Pepe, Storari and Martinez.
I liked it though how it was predicted 12m for Pepe when Badass was posting and when Badass left the forum we signed Pepe on loan with an option to buy.
:lol: Champion!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If it's a 4-4-2, then:

Marchetti
Zambrotta - Cannavaro (C) - Chiellini - CriSHITo
Camoranesi - Pirlo - De Rossi - Pepe
Gilardino - Iaquinta​

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
X
X-X-X-X
Camo-X-X-X
X-X​

If they want to win, that's how they should play.
If they want to go anywhere in this tournament, Camoranesi is indeed pretty much their key man. He's the only one on the entire team who is truly capable of winning a game on his own.

But he might get sent off after 10 minutes too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If they want to go anywhere in this tournament, Camoranesi is indeed pretty much their key man. He's the only one on the entire team who is truly capable of winning a game on his own.

But he might get sent off after 10 minutes too.
He's a key player indeed, but I wouldn't go this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)