Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think there are like 2 people who support Juventus for Del Piero. The rest seem to watch games and actually like the team.

I'm guessing a high percentage of the forum became attracted to Juventus because of Del Piero though, which is normal in football.
I began following the club because of Zidane and even after he left I stuck with the club regardless of where the master went

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nu se exista fani del piero mai mari ca noi...si juve nu va fi la fel fara del piero asta is sigur...multi fani o sa renunte la juve pentru ca del piero no sa mai joace acolo. Si si pentru mine juve nu va mai fi la fel pentru ca del piero e idolul meu si chiar nu mi-e tot una cand da gol del piero sau grygera :D..unii nu inteleg.
Cine renunta inseamna ca nu tinea de Juve, si cred ca sunt foarte rar in lumea asta sincer dar cine stie.

Imi spui mie? Nu vrei sa ma vezi cand da gol Del Piero:sergio: :heart:

May 22, 2007
:tup: of course...you are small...you don't understand tactics...all you hear is "del piero gooo"...it's something normal :) it's my case too
I thought so. :tup:

I began following the club because of Zidane and even after he left I stuck with the club regardless of where the master went
This is another good example because your favourite player left the club and you still support it all these years after.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For you as an Italian it makes no difference. You will, of course, always support Italy. That's natural.
But you don't get it that it's not the same for a non-Italian. I can't see a point in supporting Italy just because Juve are Italian team. Yes, I see the logic in supporting Italy because there are many Juve players there, but in that case I see as much logic in supporting Zimbabwe if there are 5 Juve players there and supporting Zimbabwe over Italy if there are 5 Juventini in Zimbabwe and none in Italy.
No I don't see the point either, but then I don't think there are many who support Italy for this reason. Perhaps they liked Italy before they liked Juventus.

Mar 9, 2006
ßüякε;2541175 said:
Realize
Realise

Centre
Center

Theater
Theatre

Juventus is a great team.
Juventus are a great team.
Realize
Realise
Реализовать

Centre
Center
Центр

Theater
Theatre
Театр

Juventus is a great team.
Juventus are a great team.
Ювентус это великая команда.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)