Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And I don't get the logic of being obligated to support a NT that has lots of players from the team one likes.
You like the Azzurri because there are lots of Juve players? Cool. You like Spain because of the many Barca players? Cool.

But that doesn't mean that it's not imaginable a Juve or Barca fan not to support Italy or Spain or to dislike those NTs.
I don't like Juve because of Marchisio. I like Marchisio because of Juve. Doesn't mean that I have to support him when he doesn't play for Juve. Those 5-6 Juve players in the Italian NT can sign for Inter tomorrow and I won't support Inter.

But it's tough to explain such things to someone who sees a player as someone bigger than the club and who will stop supporting the club when that player leaves.

That's why I won't even try explaining that anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
And I don't get the logic of being obligated to support a NT that has lots of players from the team one likes.
You like the Azzurri because there are lots of Juve players? Cool. You like Spain because of the many Barca players? Cool.

But that doesn't mean that it's not imaginable a Juve or Barca fan not to support Italy or Spain or to dislike those NTs.
I don't like Juve because of Marchisio. I like Marchisio because of Juve. Doesn't mean that I have to support him when he doesn't play for Juve. Those 5-6 Juve players in the Italian NT can sign for Inter tomorrow and I won't support Inter.

But it's tough to explain such things to someone who sees a player as someone bigger than the club and who will stop supporting the club when that player leaves.

That's why I won't even try explaining that anymore.
I get the feeling its the case with this forum sometimes. People support Del Piero over Juventus.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah...I wonder....if the French NT has 5 Juve players at the next EURO or WC and the Italian NT has 0 Juve players, who will you guys support if they play in the final?
Juventus are an Italian club, not French, I don't get your point. People support a national team(s), regardless of the players in there. At least they should. Other than wanting those players who play in national teams do well in them it goes no further.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:delpiero: :heart: ...there's just one Del Piero, Juve without DP will not be that special for me but it i will keep supporting my club no matter what or where will del piero go.. Juventus for life for me..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventus are an Italian club, not French, I don't get your point. People support a national team(s), regardless of the players in there. At least they should. Other than wanting those players who play in national teams do well in them it goes no further.
For you as an Italian it makes no difference. You will, of course, always support Italy. That's natural.
But you don't get it that it's not the same for a non-Italian. I can't see a point in supporting Italy just because Juve are Italian team. Yes, I see the logic in supporting Italy because there are many Juve players there, but in that case I see as much logic in supporting Zimbabwe if there are 5 Juve players there and supporting Zimbabwe over Italy if there are 5 Juventini in Zimbabwe and none in Italy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:delpiero: :heart: ...there's just one Del Piero, Juve without DP will not be that special for me but it i will keep supporting my club no matter what or where will del piero go.. Juventus for life for me..
Normal ca nu va fi lafel fara Del Piero. Dar sunt niste tampiti care vorbesc numai aiurea, aiurea de pula de fapt. Sunt unii care vor sa ne arata ca sunt mai mare fan ca noi. Da-l in pula mea :lol:

May 22, 2007
I think there are like 2 people who support Juventus for Del Piero. The rest seem to watch games and actually like the team.

I'm guessing a high percentage of the forum became attracted to Juventus because of Del Piero though, which is normal in football.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
not all cuz we're all different. On of my friends supported manure like 4,5 years and after becks went out at real he stopped following manure and started to be a real fan. Now that is just wrong & that is a fanboy (and a stupid role model to follow)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Normal ca nu va fi lafel fara Del Piero. Dar sunt niste tampiti care vorbesc numai aiurea, aiurea de pula de fapt. Sunt unii care vor sa ne arata ca sunt mai mare fan ca noi. Da-l in pula mea :lol:
Nu se exista fani del piero mai mari ca noi...si juve nu va fi la fel fara del piero asta is sigur...multi fani o sa renunte la juve pentru ca del piero no sa mai joace acolo. Si si pentru mine juve nu va mai fi la fel pentru ca del piero e idolul meu si chiar nu mi-e tot una cand da gol del piero sau grygera :D..unii nu inteleg.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think there are like 2 people who support Juventus for Del Piero. The rest seem to watch games and actually like the team.

I'm guessing a high percentage of the forum became attracted to Juventus because of Del Piero though, which is normal in football.
:tup: of course...you are small...you don't understand tactics...all you hear is "del piero gooo"...it's something normal :) it's my case too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)