Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, there was no room for Cassano on this team. None whatsoever. /end sarcasm.

I said it months ago, and I will way it again today.

This team is going to be an embarassment to the shirt they are wearing.

If Pepe was voted MOM for Italy, that should tell you all you need to know

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This Italian team lack creativity up front! None is capable of creating a magical moment or beating a defender or etc. Pepe works hard and that's it, while Gila is just lost and isolated upfront, and he is useless that doesn't know how to create space space or move without the ball, and finally Yaqwinta is just not capable of creating anything and just run run and run! Lipp made alot of mistakes by not calling Balotelli, Cassano, and Gio, they would have spiced it up and made more interesting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, you're not.

You're trying to achieve something with that joke which looks rather silly.
You didn't tell me if you followed my Under 2.5 on Slovakia.
I checked and I have it only on 1 ticket :wallbang:

But at least it was a winning bet. Now Portugal to play another Under, Brazil to win by 2 or more and I can rock :D

Btw, I think that Portugal-Ivory will be the last under in this round. The remaining three matches will be over 2.5's.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You didn't tell me if you followed my Under 2.5 on Slovakia.
I checked and I have it only on 1 ticket :wallbang:

But at least it was a winning bet. Now Portugal to play another Under, Brazil to win by 2 or more and I can rock :D

Btw, I think that Portugal-Ivory will be the last under in this round. The remaining three matches will be over 2.5's.
I told my friend it's going to be under 2.5, I believed in you :D

Sadly I didn't go to place a bet because of the lack of matches, low odds and the fact that I don't bet with a lot of money :) (Nema se, stisli Arapi :D)

I might go tomorrow, so you can write some more lol. I think Chile is going to win that one easily, it might be better to play 2-2. Spain too will win but those odds are gonna be low.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I could see portugal-ivory coast having 3 goals or more
It could still happen, despite the 0:0 at HT, but I will be surprised with an over here, just as I would have been before the match started. This match will probably decide who's going to the knock-outs and who's going out. None can allow a defeat on this match and I knew that it's gonna be like this. Only a very early goal could have ruined the under 2.5.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It could still happen, despite the 0:0 at HT, but I will be surprised with an over here, just as I would have been before the match started. This match will probably decide who's going to the knock-outs and who's going out. None can allow a defeat on this match and I knew that it's gonna be like this. Only a very early goal could have ruined the under 2.5.
I didnt take into consideration Brazil being in the group and this being the first game. If this was less important, i believe it would be a goal fest. Though if IC score one, i could see this ending up with a relatively large score line, particularly with portugal needing a goal for the draw, thus leaving more space for the ivorians

May 22, 2007
Slight improvement towards the end but it's ridiculous really. Pirlo is needed, and Marchisio needs to be played in the right position. He barely touched the ball in the game.

Once we sort out the problems with creating chances, then Gilardino can start. I think forwards with a better work rate and technical ability are needed.

Camoranesi-De Rossi-Montolivo/Marchisio-Pepe
Di Natale-Iaquinta​

I want to see that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You analyze too much. Pretty early for your age to make so many analysis. Take it easy and no need to go this far.
What, you're not serious, are you?

You never talked like this when it comes to Italians. And hell, I don't even mind when you talk like this at all. It all started to happen you saw how many people are "against" Italy and how they make fun of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)