Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Possible.

I expect Paraguay to beat Slovakia, though.
With the above results, if they happen, an interesting situation will be created. I too think that Paraguay will beat Slovakia, but if it ends 0:0 or 1:1 then it will be very interesting.

With 2:2 on Slovakia-Italy in the last round, both will qualify and leave Paraguay empty-handed.
I kinda wish it happens and Italy-Slovakia doesn't end 2:2 or 3:3. That way the Italians will shut the mouths of many people and I'd like that to happen, even though the amoeba posting in the previous pages will claim otherwise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You see, this is what Andy is talking about. But I don't think you understand what I'm talking about at all here.

The fact is, and I think most here will agree, that no-one deserved a red card, but if we have to pick one player who was the closest to a red card, it was Camoranesi.

But listening to you now, I'm having second thoughts about Italy-Korea. How robbed Italy were at all on that match is what I'm asking myself. If on this match I just finished watching, you say that Paraguay deserved to be 2 men down in the opening 5 minutes, then I wonder what really happened on Italy-S. Korea.
:tup:

Well said.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i still think the azzurri will qualify first, we played pretty shit against paraguay but with the formation change we looked a lot better.

hopefully marchisio is given another chance in his proper position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)