Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Boohoo "we were robbed" in 2002 boohoo "they cheated" in 2008.

Boohoo "the ball was weird" in 1994

There's always some conspiracy against the Azzurri :disagree:
No one ever said anything about 1994 or 2008.

But Italy were robbed in 2002. It's the biggest disgrace I have ever seen and I honestly don't even consider it a World Cup.

By the way, Belgium were robbed too.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's getting funny to be honest. People can't stop moaning about Italy's penalty kick against Australia in a game where Materazzi was wrongly sent off, they call Italians cheaters and divers who didn't deserve to win the title for that sole incident but if Italians complain about the blatant help Korea got against them in 2002, they start boohooing them. In fact, even if Italians don't complain about the refs in 2008, the very same people will still be boohooing them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's getting funny to be honest. People can't stop moaning about Italy's penalty kick against Australia in a game where Materazzi was wrongly sent off, they call Italians cheaters and divers who didn't deserve to win the title for that sole incident but if Italians complain about the blatant help Korea got against them in 2002, they start boohooing them. In fact, even if Italians don't complain about the refs in 2008, the very same people will still be boohooing them.
It's because they hate Italy.

fucking Malouda swan dived in the fucking final, did nobody fucking see that?!
True. I don't even think Italy were particularly favoured in 2006. Materazzi was sent off, France were gifted the lead..

Mar 10, 2009
the decline of italy is the result of the serie a teams relying on aged has beens over good young talent. While we leave the likes of giovinco to rot , we are more than happy to rely on del piero despite his age

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Many here refused to give Hiddink the right to complain about the 2009 semifinal (Chelsea-Barcelona) because of what happened in 2002.

They're wrong, of course, but many of them are the same who complain in the same way Hoori does with the above post.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Many here refused to give Hiddink the right to complain about the 2009 semifinal (Chelsea-Barcelona) because of what happened in 2002.

They're wrong, of course, but many of them are the same who complain in the same way Hoori does with the above post.
I don't. That was pretty wrong too.

But Italy and Spain were of another dimension entirely.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I didn't complain. I just pointed out the double standards here in the forums. Some make fun of Italians for complaining about the ref' mistakes in 2002 but they don't even believe that they deserved to win the World Cup in 2006 because of what happened against Australia. You can complain about the refereeing errors as much as you want, everyone is doing that so why you make fun of Italians for doing the same thing?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No one ever said anything about 1994 or 2008.

But Italy were robbed in 2002. It's the biggest disgrace I have ever seen and I honestly don't even consider it a World Cup.

By the way, Belgium were robbed too.
yap never heard any italian complain about 1994 and 2008 but 2002 was a robbery...
not only for italy but for spain aswell....
srsly the s.korea italy game was a disgrace to football.....

theres too much azzuri hate around here...if italy are being robbed than its normal and italians only can complain but if in fact italy get a call for something none existing than the world is on fire...and italy are all cheaters...

in my view everything is getting equalized over the years

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I didn't complain. I just pointed out the double standards here in the forums. Some make fun of Italians for complaining about the ref' mistakes in 2002 but they don't even believe that they deserved to win the World Cup in 2006 because of what happened against Australia. You can complain about the refereeing errors as much as you want, everyone is doing that so why you make fun of Italians for doing the same thing?
The Italians and the English put it in another dimension. That's probably a reason why people like to rub it in to them.
I mean, the motherfucker fired the Korean player because he scored against Italy. How can you not make fun of that?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The Italians and the English put it in another dimension. That's probably a reason why people like to rub it in to them.
I mean, the motherfucker fired the Korean player because he scored against Italy. How can you not make fun of that?
Make fun of Gaucci then for what he did was ridiculously stupid. But pick a position and stick to it. If you believe that it's understandable for every team to complain about refereeing mistakes, have the same opinion when it comes exactly to EVERY team. But some apparently tend to make fun of Italians exactly for what they themselves do all the time.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
They mutually agreed on it, partly because they were afraid there'd be reprecussions for him and maybe his family if they fielded him after the WC. The media took the fact that his club let him go and blew it waaaay out of proportion and since you heard what you wanted to hear, you immediately took it as fact.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They mutually agreed on it, partly because they were afraid there'd be reprecussions for him and maybe his family if they fielded him after the WC. The media took the fact that his club let him go and blew it waaaay out of proportion and since you heard what you wanted to hear, you immediately took it as fact.
You are unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)