Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thanks for the +rep, yamensbs. :tup:

I just said what was on my mind and what I thought was right. She disrespected Islam and we all saw it. You really didn't need to +rep me for stating the obvious.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Everytime i see one of your posts i think its mine, because i automatically assume i'm the only one that would have an Arsenal avatar :p
I will -rep Osman every time I see you from now on :cry:

Why is everybody jealous of us? I didn't know winning the WC in 2006 will bring so much hate to our nation.
We are the reason to be quite frank :lol:

We are apparently so annoying to them. It's got nothing to do with the Azzurri :D

Thing is that I don't really like the Azzurri without Ale and even though Buffon, Marchisio, Camoranesi and Chiellini playing there still makes me want them to do well in the World Cup I wouldn't care so much if they get eliminated early in the tournament nor would I be so excited about them winning it like I was in 2006. But this "you can't love a football national team except yours" thing is getting on my nerves and is the sole reason why I cheer for Italy this time like I did in 2006.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:lol: at the delusional Zurri fanboys thinking they will win it. They won't go past the 2nd round. The team is pathetic, no speed, creativity, and no identity. Once they face the Netherlan in the 2nd round, they will get exposed so bad and it will be a national rape day

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thing is that I don't really like the Azzurri without Ale and even though Buffon, Marchisio, Camoranesi and Chiellini playing there still makes me want them to do well in the World Cup I wouldn't care so much if they get eliminated early in the tournament nor would I be so excited about them winning it like I was in 2006. But this "you can't love a football national team except yours" thing is getting on my nerves and is the sole reason why I cheer for Italy this time like I did in 2006.
Come here give me a kiss.

For a while I thought I'm reading one of my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)