Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Italy team could of been very good.
Could have been very good (player for player) and could have done worse than this 'poor' Italy, we will never know. It's just about results, who really cares about anything else. If anyone can get someone out of this bunch it is Lippi, and that is why I think people are scared to write them off.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They are poor. We don't expect anything. Passing the group will be success, bla, bla, bla

Stop using excuses already, all of you.
Trust me, poor or great, we won't be making any less fun of them when they'll be eliminated.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They are poor. We don't expect anything. Passing the group will be success, bla, bla, bla

Trust me, poor or great, we won't be making any less fun of them when they'll be eliminated.
They're not excuses at all. In 2006 I was saying they had a great team. But it would be foolish to say that they're any good right now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Wasn't me who said it (I think it would be extremely poor to not get out of the group), but why is what he said an excuse? Just pessimism.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Could have been very good (player for player) and could have done worse than this 'poor' Italy, we will never know. It's just about results, who really cares about anything else. If anyone can get someone out of this bunch it is Lippi, and that is why I think people are scared to write them off.
Italy are a fantastic tournament team for sure. However I do think they lack the real quality to win this World Cup.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If France would of won the World Cup everybody would've praised Zidane. Shame they did not. I agree with Bianconero Zidane was head and shoulders above everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)