Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't really know what they have against us. I mean what's our fault if we won the world cup and if we humiliated all our opponents?
I don't consider Burke Bayern Munich fan either.

I think I'm more Italian than Burke's German. I don't think he eats German food as much as I eat Italian food, our food I mean. I have Italian friends I doubt him having German friends there. My father went to Bergamo twice, once to Milan and once to Venice for a honeymoon with my mother. Burker's parents went to Disneyland in Florida instead of surfing around Dortmund.
Rossi decided to play for us because he knew there's a big chance he would be a world champion. I'm proud of Rossi, my Mother would throw rice at him as this is the tradition of Bergamese people when they're happy and want to show affection.
:lol2:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why you bother Rab? We love the Azzurri, this is our thread, and above all, we are the champions :D

Let them hate us as much as they want. Grosso dived and Totti scored the penalty kick. Alex humiliated Germany with that stunning run, Buffon saved Zidane header, we won the World Cup and nothing else matters :eyebrows:
Last time i checked, Iran was out from the first round in the last World Cup.

I don't really know what they have against us. I mean what's our fault if we won the world cup and if we humiliated all our opponents?
If by "humiliating" you mean insulting your opponents, i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)