Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But Juventus is an organisation that needs support from fans all over the world, they do marketing campaigns and the likes to promote their name to get as many supporters as they want. Juventus is a club whose mission is to have a world wide known image.
Lets say I agree with you (though I don't), by this theory, Andy supports an organization that cares about nothing but it's own image?

And another thing how is Andy helping the image of Juventus?

Of course, you're not obliged to answer these questions:D, Andy can.

It's as simple as this. You don't have to be an Italian to play for Juventus. Nor do you have to be from Torino. But, you do have to be Italian to play for the Azzurri.
This has no connection with what we're discussing Andy.

Do you really think apart from the 32countries in this world cup that the rest of the people shouldn't watch and shouldn't cheer for a team? Says who?

So if the USA isn't playing that means you shouldn't be cheering for no one no? What if England plays Spain? You'll not be cheering for Spain? Or you have to hold the Spanish citizen to cheer for Spain.

Let grow up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am not against people loving the culture and the people, I am simply against the bullshit like someone born, raised and living in Japan saying "we" for the German NT and supporting the German NT in a competition where Japan are playing.
So if we don't say we but we cheer for Italy and support their NT, is it ok? Do you guys give us an approval?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Do you have a paper that says you're Italian? Do you eat Pizza Quattro Formaggi at least 5times a day? Do you have Italian friends? If yes, do you hang out with them? If you have an Italian passport, where would you keep it? if it's 5meters away from you then I'm sorry Giova to tell you that you're not qualified to support the Italian National Team.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
Why do you guys need approval from two oddball juve fans who are still bitter that Italy won the WC 2006? And why do you continue these endless and, quite frankly, pointless discussions?

If they'll tell you that you can no longer take a shit, will you keep discussing that with them while you slowly die of constipation?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Do you have a paper that says you're Italian? Do you eat Pizza Quattro Formaggi at least 5times a day? Do you have Italian friends? If yes, do you hang out with them? If you have an Italian passport, where would you keep it? if it's 5meters away from you then I'm sorry Giova to tell you that you're not qualified to support the Italian National Team.
:lol2:

Anyway, I don't need Andy to tell me which NT I'm gonna follow.
We can make our own decisions based on some circumstances or our free will at the end.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why you bother Rab? We love the Azzurri, this is our thread, and above all, we are the champions :D

Let them hate us as much as they want. Grosso dived and Totti scored the penalty kick. Alex humiliated Germany with that stunning run, Buffon saved Zidane header, we won the World Cup and nothing else matters :eyebrows:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Why you bother Rab? We love the Azzurri, this is our thread, and above all, we are the champions :D

Let them hate us as much as they want. Grosso dived and Totti scored the penalty kick. Alex humiliated Germany with that stunning run, Buffon saved Zidane header, we won the World Cup and nothing else matters :eyebrows:
:evil:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why do you guys need approval from two oddball juve fans who are still bitter that Italy won the WC 2006? And why do you continue these endless and, quite frankly, pointless discussions?

If they'll tell you that you can no longer take a shit, will you keep discussing that with them while you slowly die of constipation?
True. I don't consider Andy a Juventus fan, but that shouldn't stop him from thinking he is.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I don't really know what they have against us. I mean what's our fault if we won the world cup and if we humiliated all our opponents?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
True. I don't consider Andy a Juventus fan, but that shouldn't stop him from thinking he is.
I don't consider Burke Bayern Munich fan either.

I think I'm more Italian than Burke's German. I don't think he eats German food as much as I eat Italian food, our food I mean. I have Italian friends I doubt him having German friends there. My father went to Bergamo twice, once to Milan and once to Venice for a honeymoon with my mother. Burker's parents went to Disneyland in Florida instead of surfing around Dortmund.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And what's our fault if G. Rossi decided to play for us and not for the US?
Rossi decided to play for us because he knew there's a big chance he would be a world champion. I'm proud of Rossi, my Mother would throw rice at him as this is the tradition of Bergamese people when they're happy and want to show affection.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Really?

There was me think all parties would win or lose with good grace and always observe the highest standards of sportsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)