Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2519284 said:
Feel free to do so,I won't visit Juventuz during the WC anyway...

...unless Italy will defend their title:snoop:
I thought you were joking :D

But why lol, I know it must be hard from all the bashing but not visiting because of it? :p I don't have to talk if that helps anyway.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I thought you were joking :D

But why lol, I know it must be hard from all the bashing but not visiting because of it? :p I don't have to talk if that helps anyway.
I'm semi-serious.It is disturbing,but this isn't an Azzurri forums so I have to accept it. I will most probably visit Juventuz anyway,in any case.I just have to ignore certain posts.

Mar 30, 2006
Marceℓℓo;2519305 said:
I'm semi-serious.It is disturbing,but this isn't an Azzurri forums so I have to accept it. I will most probably visit Juventuz anyway,in any case.I just have to ignore certain posts.
I think most ppl want the team to do well because it is half made of Juve players... well i do anyway. But it is frustrating

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;2519305 said:
I can imagine.

But I ,for one, don't do it for the sake of bashing. I was cheering for Italy back in the days, when they had great players. Now I just don't see any legends holding the team, like Totti, DP, old Pirlo and many others. This just looks like a good team, nothing special...and nothing compared to the old Italy.

But we'll see how it goes anyway. I don't expect anything big from them, still, like I can't be wrong.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I can imagine.

But I ,for one, don't do it for the sake of bashing. I was cheering for Italy back in the days, when they had great players. Now I just don't see any legends holding the team, like Totti, DP, old Pirlo and many others. This just looks like a good team, nothing special...and nothing compared to the old Italy.

But we'll see how it goes anyway. I don't expect anything big from them, still, like I can't be wrong.
Gloryhunter:p

Nah,agreed on the bold part obviously.Even the most biased fella couldn't doubt that:pint:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I "cheer" for them because I've always cheered for them, but seeing as I have a lot of Spanish friends I don't mind them winning the World Cup either. I don't know, I really wanted Italy to win it once to shut up the critics. Now that they did in 2006 I don't really care all that much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)