Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I cant pick out of Cassani/Maggio Lippi will drop. I'm 51% sure it'll be Cassani who misses out as Maggio is a touch more versatile.

My other picks to get dropped are Sirigu, Quagliarella, Camoranesi and possibly Gattuso.
What? Maggio? Camoranesi? A lot of newspapers have them down as starters in the World Cup.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I have no idea why people suddenly consider Camoranesi a has been. He was great for us in the autumn before his injury and after he got injured, our season started to go downhill. Then he came back from injury and had a couple of lackluster performances and now he's suddenly a bad footballer who should be dropped from Italy squad and sold by us. There's no way Lippi is dropping him, he knows what Camo is capable of.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have no idea why people suddenly consider Camoranesi a has been. He was great for us in the autumn before his injury and after he got injured, our season started to go downhill. Then he came back from injury and had a couple of lackluster performances and now he's suddenly a bad footballer who should be dropped from Italy squad and sold by us. There's no way Lippi is dropping him, he knows what Camo is capable of.
:shifty:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Word.

And he certainly looks convinced that it would work for the team instead of against it since playing one of the best CBs in the world out of position would only be retarded unless he employs that in some matches, ones where he knows he'll have a headache on the left side while lets say playing Robben, Ronaldo... Other than that Lippi would be a moron to even think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)