Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
These guys are a bunch of bastards that make empty threats like these all the time Vinny. I am sure South Africa will take the necessary safety precautions, nothing will come out of this. Its just a bunch of uncivilized barbarians beating their chests.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I, as a supporter of the Azzurri for over 30 some odd years, do not, in any way, think that Italy have a chance. And this isn't just me pruposely trying to talk the team's chances down to where if they do advance far, I will be pleasantly surprised.

No, I honestly think this team will be an embarassment to all the prior teams who have worn that shirt before.

Its an old team, with no pace, and very little on the ball skill. I can't think of one Italian player on that current roster who can take the ball, and create a moment of magic. I really don't.

Well, that's what they get for the abhorrent lack of player development throughout Serie A.

fuck em, at this point. I've been screaming for this ever since 2006, but the impatience of the FIGC led to more of the same old, same old, with this team. Figuratively, and Literally.
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
look i have some optimism, i mean i dont really see us winning it but look you never know with this italy squad....you never do.

i really hope that some youth is pumped into the squad though.

im definetly not a fan of this italy though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The annoying thing is, if the players who SHOULD BE THERE were actually selected Italy would have a pretty damn good squad. Its a shame the amount of talent thats going to be left home.

Oh well, theres always Euro 2012 for them.,

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Napoli), Marchetti (Cagliari), Sirigu (Palermo);

Difensori: Bocchetti (Genoa), Bonucci (Bari), Cannavaro (Juventus), Cassani (Palermo), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa), Grosso (Juventus), Legrottaglie (Juventus), Zambrotta (Milan);

Centrocampisti:Camoranesi (Juventus), Candreva (Juventus), Cossu (Cagliari), Gattuso (Milan), Marchisio (Juventus), Maggio (Napoli) Montolivo (Fiorentina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pepe (Udinese), Pirlo (Milan);

Attaccanti: Borriello (Milan), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Iaquinta (Juventus), Pazzini (Sampdoria), Quagliarella (Napoli).

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Napoli), Marchetti (Cagliari), Sirigu (Palermo);

Difensori: Bocchetti (Genoa), Bonucci (Bari), Cannavaro (Juventus), Cassani (Palermo), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa), Grosso (Juventus), Legrottaglie (Juventus), Zambrotta (Milan);

Centrocampisti:Camoranesi (Juventus), Candreva (Juventus), Cossu (Cagliari), Gattuso (Milan), Marchisio (Juventus), Maggio (Napoli) Montolivo (Fiorentina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pepe (Udinese), Pirlo (Milan);

Attaccanti: Borriello (Milan), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Iaquinta (Juventus), Pazzini (Sampdoria), Quagliarella (Napoli).
:inter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)