Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
I tend to agree with you on the Amauri issue, but i don't agree with this. So the country you belong to is the country you were born and raised in?

Well i was raised in Glasgow until i was 9, then Malaysia until i was 12, after that the UAE until this moment. I never lived in Libya for an extended period and i only visit it in the summers.

So where am I from??
What passport do you have?

Andmeister, please help me know where I'm from...I was born in Lebanon, have a Syrian passport, moved to U.A.E, was raised there since I was 4, don't know Arabic too, then went to the U.S of A for University and now I'm back in Dubai for funs. I speak Armenian fully in the house. Am I Syrian, Armenian, Lebanese or a Jew ?
Syrian.
thats bullshit.... firstly you are treated as a foreign cause of your origin... secondly home is where your heart is and not were you live.
i could say every american is a european or from africa cause the native americans are the only americans....
Home is where you heart is?

I wonder if I can have two passports then, one for the nation of BEER and another for the small separate island of PUSSY next to it.
You can like whoever you want.

What I object to is folk claiming glory, like the folk who have no connection to Italy announcing 'We are world champions'.

I don't support Scotland, but you won't catch me speaking about another nation as if it is really my country.
Totally agree.
I might close it right now as the qualifiers are over.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I can get a Venezuelan or British passport very soon if I want. Or just about anywhere in the world if I have the right links, or if I slip some money to the right people.
Get a Venezuelan!!!!! Although it would be pretty useless... Until we become good in soccer and then you can start cheering for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)