Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't blame you,your Iraqi national teams blows.
Tell this to Andy.
:lol:

Sorry, Hoori.

go on and watch american sowker, boy .... perhaps you got more knowledge on that, than on other peoples origin. living in germany does not make you a german per se
If you were born and raised there, then yes, you're more German than you are Italian. That's just fact, no ridiculous pasta sauce at dinner time arguments MOMMA tried to argue for you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&geocode=&q=piazza+armerina&sll=36.879621,-95.712891&sspn=42.688806,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Piazza+Armerina+Enna,+Sizilien,+Italien&ll=37.468319,14.076233&spn=1.338467,2.90863&z=9
if you are really interested... and now don't tell me to support palermo or catania ^^

go on and watch american sowker, boy .... perhaps you got more knowledge on that, than on other peoples origin. living in germany does not make you a german per se
Interesting. I have family down in Reggio but I don't understand them so well, mostly from Toscana :D Yes I was born and raised in Coventry and an Italo-Briton by definition, like the good old days of Constantinius :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Back onto the game Bonucci generally also did pretty well on his debut, apart from one really bad error leaving the ball through to Webo, who was fortunately offside.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
that was indeed ehrm... fortunate... i hope the concentration will be upped when we face other teams in real matches, because that was just bad awareness by the defenders...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Sorry, Hoori.

If you were born and raised there, then yes, you're more German than you are Italian. That's just fact, no ridiculous pasta sauce at dinner time arguments MOMMA tried to argue for you.

I tend to agree with you on the Amauri issue, but i don't agree with this. So the country you belong to is the country you were born and raised in?

Well i was raised in Glasgow until i was 9, then Malaysia until i was 12, after that the UAE until this moment. I never lived in Libya for an extended period and i only visit it in the summers.

So where am I from??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeah .. please bring palladino for the left wing then ... but di natale was ok, i must confess...

boriello did not do much (apart from looking good) so the targetman spot seems to be still available. in his current form i'd consider amauri a MAIN upgrade to anything we got there
Amauri is not German and cannot play for the German football national team.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Andmeister, please help me know where I'm from...I was born in Lebanon, have a Syrian passport, moved to U.A.E, was raised there since I was 4, don't know Arabic too, then went to the U.S of A for University and now I'm back in Dubai for funs. I speak Armenian fully in the house. Am I Syrian, Armenian, Lebanese or a Jew ?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Where am I from?

I was born in Scotland to Scottish parents and have lived here all my life.

I would, however, really like an excuse to support a top team in international football.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

Sorry, Hoori.

thats bullshit.... firstly you are treated as a foreign cause of your origin... secondly home is where your heart is and not were you live.
i could say every american is a european or from africa cause the native americans are the only americans....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nah.

Unfortunately the only place other than Scotland my bloodline can be traced to is Ireland and there is no chance of me supporting them.
I'm sure some of Agricola's Roman soldiers mixed up with the people who lived in Scotland.

OMG, there is your reason to support the Azzurri!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who cares if someone supports the Italian NT or not? Or any other NT?

I don't know if I still support the Italian NT, but I used to cheer for them and support for them before. What's so wrong?

Is it an obligation to support your only NT?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Is there any obligation to like your national team at all? Watching sports is for fun. Cheer for any team you like. It is just a matter of taste. It's not like I owe anything to Iran football national team because of which I feel myself obliged to like them or even worse, to cheer for them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm sure some of Agricola's Roman soldiers mixed up with the people who lived in Scotland.

OMG, there is your reason to support the Azzurri!
Pfft.

We were sufficiently hostile to the Romans that they decided it wasn't worth the hassle and they built a wall to keep us in our place. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is there any obligation to like your national team at all? Watching sports is for fun. Cheer for any team you like. It is just a matter of taste. It's not like I owe anything to Iran football national team because of which I feel myself obliged to like them or even worse, to cheer for them.
It's normal.

It's not normal when you say we when you address to some other nation.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who cares if someone supports the Italian NT or not? Or any other NT?

I don't know if I still support the Italian NT, but I used to cheer for them and support for them before. What's so wrong?

Is it an obligation to support your only NT?
You can like whoever you want.

What I object to is folk claiming glory, like the folk who have no connection to Italy announcing 'We are world champions'.

I don't support Scotland, but you won't catch me speaking about another nation as if it is really my country.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pfft.

We were sufficiently hostile to the Romans that they decided it wasn't worth the hassle and they built a wall to keep us in our place. :D
Yes, but at least one made it and settled with you there. There are chances that you have his blood.
That's enough reason to support the Azzurri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)