Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yeah .. please bring palladino for the left wing then ... but di natale was ok, i must confess...

boriello did not do much (apart from looking good) so the targetman spot seems to be still available. in his current form i'd consider amauri a MAIN upgrade to anything we got there

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:shifty: He runs the channels better than any of those but really, without going too far into that debate again, I see him as Brazilian. One of those centravanti has to step up, I'm not bothered if anything happens in friendlies as long as it does at the World Cup.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
:shifty: He runs the channels better than any of those but really, without going too far into that debate again, I see him as Brazilian. One of those centravanti has to step up, I'm not bothered if anything happens in friendlies as long as it does at the World Cup.
yeah .. please bring palladino for the left wing then ... but di natale was ok, i must confess...

boriello did not do much (apart from looking good) so the targetman spot seems to be still available. in his current form i'd consider amauri a MAIN upgrade to anything we got there
I never knew both of you were Italian?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I never knew both of you were Italian?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=de&geocode=&q=piazza+armerina&sll=36.879621,-95.712891&sspn=42.688806,93.076172&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Piazza+Armerina+Enna,+Sizilien,+Italien&ll=37.468319,14.076233&spn=1.338467,2.90863&z=9
if you are really interested... and now don't tell me to support palermo or catania ^^

Virtual isn't an Italian, he's German. He just gloryhunts for Italy, like millions of other folks. And also probably has a massive identity crisis.
go on and watch american sowker, boy .... perhaps you got more knowledge on that, than on other peoples origin. living in germany does not make you a german per se

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i think saying stuff like that in a "town" like piazza armerina would not make you many friends ... the people do believe in two things there ... first is god, second is ... they do shit their pants if you say something about the mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)