Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Euro 2012 draw
Seeds: Italy, Spain, Croatia, France, Germany, England, Holland, Portugal, Russia
Urn 2: Denmark, Greece, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
Urn 3: Austria, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Republic of Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Bosnia, Northern Ireland
Urn 4: Slovenia, Latvia, Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, Belgium, Wales, Macedonia, Cyprus
Urn 5: Montenegro, Albania, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Georgia, Moldova, Iceland, Armenia, Lichtenstein
Urn 6: Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Malta, Faroe Islands, Andorra, San Marino

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not cool at all, how you make fun of the God's name!
I'd rather see a Juventus player winning the world cup rather than seeing americans (physically impossible to happen, or sweeden or any other scandinav countries)
Poulsen is Scandinavian and a Juve player. How many times have you made ignorant comments on this forum? I lost count after your first day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not cool at all, how you make fun of the God's name!
I'd rather see a Juventus player winning the world cup rather than seeing americans (physically impossible to happen, or sweeden or any other scandinav countries)
No, the US winning the World Cup is physically possible, considering physics. Without the mention of having some of the best athletes in the world looking at our dominance in Olympic events, you can shove your theories up your ass crack, asshole.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
This has gotten out of hand. The next off topic post on this thread today gets a week's holiday, and I don't care if it's a response to someone mocking your mother who is God-Emperor of your country.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Poulsen is Scandinavian and a Juve player. How many times have you made ignorant comments on this forum? I lost count after your first day.
Oh please there is no chance for Denmark to win worldcup, Poulsen is not a juve player in my book, he's a curse!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
This has gotten out of hand. The next off topic post on this thread today gets a week's holiday, and I don't care if it's a response to someone mocking your mother who is God-Emperor of your country.
Oh please there is no chance for Denmark to win worldcup, Poulsen is not a juve player in my book, he's a curse!
Abejaa banned for a week.

The next wise guy gets two weeks.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,394
    Abejaa banned for a week.

The next wise guy gets two weeks.
    On a completely unrelated note I predict the intelligence and quality of discussion improves dramatically for the next week only to shockingly slump down again at the end :shifty:
    Gattuso, Zambrotta, and Pepe need to be dropped for Italy to have any chance to not flop in 2010

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    those 3 are the least of Italy's problems...a stuttering Pirlo and zero creativity in the final 3rd are the real issues at hand...no way are you going to win a WC with that sorry bunch of forvets

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)