Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What does that have to with patriotism? Do you always believe that the people in power always want what's best for you and will never do anything to hurt you?
He does, same with the majority of the country.

But hey, he's a patriot. Wars for oil (admittedly) are patriotic causes, even though those damn terrorists kill our troops and our actions spur on even more terrorism.

As long as our troops are getting killed, it's a Patriotic cause.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,303
    This has nothing to do about 9/11.

I wouldn't support an Italian team if I hated Italy, moron.

No move along and watch your back because the Russians are invading Georgia.
    This has nothing to do with whether you hate Italy or not, I just said in my earlier post I don't care either way, and yes this does not have anything to do with 9/11 itself but your stupid ass conspiracy theories about it and our government are relevant when you are calling me unpatriotic. Btw I said a few posts ago that this debate is stupid and I am not interested in discussing it with you because it never goes anywhere. Once again instead of responding to my point you call me a moron and bring up that stupid Geography shit. I have already admitted multiple times that it was stupid and I think I have gotten more than enough shit for a dumb post I made when I was a new member and only 15. I stopped posting here for a while after that because I did not want to be a Kostarica or an Abejaa and I had hoped members here would not still judge me so much over something that happened almost three years ago

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This has nothing to do with whether you hate Italy or not, I just said in my earlier post I don't care either way, and yes this does not have anything to do with 9/11 itself but your stupid ass conspiracy theories about it and our government are relevant when you are calling me unpatriotic. Btw I said a few posts ago that this debate is stupid and I am not interested in discussing it with you because it never goes anywhere. Once again instead of responding to my point you call me a moron and bring up that stupid Geography shit. I have already admitted multiple times that it was stupid and I think I have gotten more than enough shit for a dumb post I made when I was a new member and only 15. I stopped posting here for a while after that because I did not want to be a Kostarica or an Abejaa and I had hoped members here would not still judge me so much over something that happened almost three years ago
    Oh boy, you are one naive little clown.

Patriotism is not supporting admitted wars for oil while we watch our troops die. I know that the culture nowadays is to root on seeing our troops get blown up in such wars, but I assure you, it is not "patriotic". If you believe corruption doesn't exist in our government, there is no hope for you.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,305
    What does that have to with patriotism? Do you always believe that the people in power always want what's best for you and will never do anything to hurt you?
    Not at all, in fact I am very openly critical of my government but I don't think they are evil and attack and murder thousands of our citizens for oil, they are just idiots. I trust the government enough to believe it wouldn't attack its own people, there is a huge difference between that and blindly following all of their decisions
    He does, same with the majority of the country.

But hey, he's a patriot. Wars for oil (admittedly) are patriotic causes, even though those damn terrorists kill our troops and our actions spur on even more terrorism.

As long as our troops are getting killed, it's a Patriotic cause.
    No I don't, I have made it clear on this forum before that I do not support the wars in the middle east and I am not some stupid hick republican who loved the Bush administration. I'm not even a republican

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,306
    Oh boy, you are one naive little clown.

Patriotism is not supporting admitted wars for oil while we watch our troops die. I know that the culture nowadays is to root on seeing our troops get blown up in such wars, but I assure you, it is not "patriotic". If you believe corruption doesn't exist in our government, there is no hope for you.
    Corruption does exist I agree with that, I see a lot of problems with the U.S. government and I have never once said I support the war in Iraq, all I said was I believe that 9/11 was not a U.S. government conspiracy and now your acting like I am some government sheep

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I trust the government enough to believe it wouldn't attack its own people, there is a huge difference between that and blindly following all of their decisions
    Yeah, they would never attack their own people, just their own Navy SEALS as Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh is on record claiming.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,309
    And you think an investigative reporter for the New Yorker is a reliable source? Is that were you get your facts when 60 minutes isn't on?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hehe if it only was that easy to naively dismiss things.

S you thinks this reporter is lying about Dick Cheney actively wanting to start a war on bogus charges against Iran when he already did so against Iraq :lol:

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,311
    Wait, you thinks this reporter is lying about Dick Cheney actively wanting to start a war on bogus charges against Iran when he already did so against Iraq :lol:
    No, I was talking to Andy I did not even read your post, I hate Dick Cheney I'm sure he does want to attack Iran

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    But its the same "topic" as Andy's, you pretty much dissmissed this award winning reporter, who has no reason to make this up, without pretty much, I am assuming, even checking up what its about?

What would be the motivation for this investigative reporter to lie? For one, if you compare the different sets of sources: Most investigative journalists have dedicated their lives to getting the information out to the people. While most governments have dedicated theirs to making sure the public gets as little as possible in effort to maintain power and control.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Hehe if it only was that easy to naively dismiss things.

S you thinks this reporter is lying about Dick Cheney actively wanting to start a war on bogus charges against Iran when he already did so against Iraq :lol:
    :lol:

But this 1984-like thinking is very prevalent in the US nowadays. If Obama comes out to say that the world is shaped like a banana, then the world is shaped like a banana and we accept and obey.

The government looooooves us. They really do.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,314
    What would be the motivation for this investigative reporter to lie? For one, if you compare the different sets of sources: Most investigative journalists have dedicated their lives to getting the information out to the people. While most governments have dedicated theirs to making sure the public gets as little as possible in effort to maintain power and control.
    I'm not saying these journalists are making stories up but all journalists especially those who cover politics embellish and twist facts to support their own side. I admire investigative journalists but you should be careful to trust an article from a liberally biased author on a republican administration. It is not any less slanted than one from a republican journalist on the Obama administration. I am not saying that any of this particular article is untrue but I wouldn't trust the media anymore than the government. They have their own motives such as selling stories and further supporting their own political beliefs. Personally I don't like media slanted towards either side of the political spectrum, but since all media is somewhat slanted I try avoid the extremes and the New Yorker is one of them

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    OK then, Cheney is great and loves you, DP06. He would never do anything wrong.

Nothing exists, the Iraq War is great because they have nukes, the Iran war will be great because they have nukes and flying saucers and we'll get to see our troops die, governments have never done anything wrong, all media is good only if they don't tell the truth, natural resources don't exist we run our automobiles off of Pepsi, et cetera. We get the deal.

Government loooooooves you.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,317

Nothing exists, the Iraq War is great because they have nukes, the Iran war will be great because they have nukes and flying saucers and we'll get to see our troops die, governments have never done anything wrong, all media is good only if they don't tell the truth, natural resources don't exist we run our automobiles off of Pepsi, et cetera. We get the deal.

Ok, don't respond to my posts if your not going to read them

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,319
    I read it, but you're right, I'm wasting my time here.
    Then respond to what I fucking said! I hate arguing with you because you ignore my posts and then pull shit like this

Do I need to state it in my signature so that every time you read one of my posts you remember that
    1. I Think Dick Chenney is a complete fuckhead and should be shot, I have never once supported him
    2. I Have never supported the war in Iraq, it was stupid from the beginning and I would like to see the U.S. out of there as fast as I can
    3. I fully support bringing every last troop home from the middle east, I know people fighting in Iraq right now so stop fucking saying I want to see them die that is bullshit
    4. I constantly criticize the government and I don't like either Republicans or democrats so where the hell do you keep getting this idea I blindly support the government, because I think 9/11 was actually committed by terrorists?
    5. And for natural resources and Pepsi part? I don't even know where you got that from...
    If you dislike my political beliefs that is fine but what you posted describes somebody who is nothing like me, I never put words in your mouth stop doing it to me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)